Author Topic: Hi guys  (Read 466 times)

Offline LostGirl

• Visitor
Hi guys
« on: August 04, 2019, 08:48:43 pm »

Hi guys, I am a 17 year old trans girl from Ireland who is still completely in the closet.  I felt this way since I was 13, occasionally slipping into and out of denial in that same period.  I have made this account because I am tired of presenting as male every where and I really need a space were I can be myself, I cant wait to get more onvolved in here

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Hi guys
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 09:12:32 pm »
@LostGirl
Dear LostGirl:
Thank you for following the LINK that I provided for you to come to the Youth Introductions Forum to tell other younger members a little more about yourself.

As you get more involved sharing your thoughts and comments on the Forums you will most likely find that you will make some like-minded friends here..

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place
Please continue to be involved as much as you feel comfortable doing.

HUGS, and best wishes to you.
Danielle

Hi guys, I am a 17 year old trans girl from Ireland who is still completely in the closet.  I felt this way since I was 13, occasionally slipping into and out of denial in that same period.  I have made this account because I am tired of presenting as male every where and I really need a space were I can be myself, I cant wait to get more onvolved in here
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline kaygee

• Mademoiselle💃
  • A very stable genius.🤪
Re: Hi guys
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 09:26:57 pm »

Welcome aboard, LG. You'll find plenty of support here.😊
Give me ambiguity... or give me something else.

-Patrick… somebody

Tags: