Community Conversation > Youth Introductions

Hi guys

(1/1)

LostGirl:

Hi guys, I am a 17 year old trans girl from Ireland who is still completely in the closet.  I felt this way since I was 13, occasionally slipping into and out of denial in that same period.  I have made this account because I am tired of presenting as male every where and I really need a space were I can be myself, I cant wait to get more onvolved in here

Northern Star Girl:
@LostGirl
Dear LostGirl:
Thank you for following the LINK that I provided for you to come to the Youth Introductions Forum to tell other younger members a little more about yourself.

As you get more involved sharing your thoughts and comments on the Forums you will most likely find that you will make some like-minded friends here..

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place
Please continue to be involved as much as you feel comfortable doing.
HUGS, and best wishes to you.
Danielle

--- Quote from: LostGirl on August 04, 2019, 08:48:43 pm ---Hi guys, I am a 17 year old trans girl from Ireland who is still completely in the closet.  I felt this way since I was 13, occasionally slipping into and out of denial in that same period.  I have made this account because I am tired of presenting as male every where and I really need a space were I can be myself, I cant wait to get more onvolved in here

--- End quote ---

kaygee:

--- Quote from: LostGirl on August 04, 2019, 08:48:43 pm ---Hi guys, I am a 17 year old trans girl from Ireland who is still completely in the closet.  I felt this way since I was 13, occasionally slipping into and out of denial in that same period.  I have made this account because I am tired of presenting as male every where and I really need a space were I can be myself, I cant wait to get more onvolved in here

--- End quote ---

Welcome aboard, LG. You'll find plenty of support here.😊

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version