General Discussions > Spirituality

trans and christian? what the bible say?

<< < (8/8)

Northern Star Girl:
@Victoria V
Dear Victoria V:

If you wish, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to briefly tell more members about yourself!

Wishing you well as you get more involved in the forums and meet more members here.

Danielle
NOTE:  Now that all of this necessary greeting stuff is over, I will hand your thread back to you and those that may want to respond to your original posting.

Victoria V:
I guess I'll add this to my above comment.

One things which isn't taught are about eunuchs.

An eunuch can either be celibate or castrated.

An eunuch can be used and live as either male or female.

The eunuchs living as females can be seen in Esther and with the ones who cast Jezebel down. Nothing pertaining to men is allowed in a harem or house of women.

The eunuchs living as men were men of war such as Ebedmelech and the eunuch Philip was sent to who kept the treasure of Candace queen of Ethiopia.

I hope this helps as this too uses only scripture and no outside sources.

Andrea Candle:
Read the gospel of Thomas, there is about Androgyne / transgender and the Talmud says that Christ had breasts like a woman.

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: Andrea Candle on February 02, 2020, 02:31:28 pm ---Read the gospel of Thomas, there is about Androgyne / transgender and the Talmud says that Christ had breasts like a woman.

--- End quote ---

I was just talking about the missing gospels to my lovely beauty therapist yesterday.  She is a church-going Christian but very accepting of many walks-of-life, a rare one.  One of the first group I came out to.  I feel extremely lucky to have met her.

~Jenny~

Andrea Candle:

--- Quote from: JennyTG on February 28, 2020, 01:36:36 pm ---I was just talking about the missing gospels to my lovely beauty therapist yesterday.  She is a church-going Christian but very accepting of many walks-of-life, a rare one.  One of the first group I came out to.  I feel extremely lucky to have met her.

~Jenny~

--- End quote ---

Even the first images depicted Christ without a beard! Nice Jenny,that you have someone from the Christians group who accepts you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version