General Discussions > Makeup

Ulta Makeup

(1/2) > >>

Jane.Shannon:
Good Morning,
I know Sephora is very trans friendly, but what about Ulta?
There is an Ulta closer to my house. Actually it is between work and home.
Thanks,
Jane

TonyaW:
Been to ULTA a few times for services other than just shopping.  Had my hair cut, colored and styled once and had my eyebrows done at the brow bar.  Had no problems of any sort.

Don't know if they have an official policy but I'd think they're plenty happy to take our money. 

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

HappyMoni:
Jane,

I was to Ulta three times recently. I had two makeup lessons and had my brows mapped out. I was open about being trans because I wanted to concentrate on accentuating the feminine and down playing the masculine. They were great. They were very helpful and didn't bat an eye when I told them. One young lady told me she knew someone who was trans so it was no big deal.

Moni

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: HappyMoni on August 07, 2019, 06:45:32 pm ---Jane,

I was to Ulta three times recently. I had two makeup lessons and had my brows mapped out. I was open about being trans because I wanted to concentrate on accentuating the feminine and down playing the masculine. They were great. They were very helpful and didn't bat an eye when I told them. One young lady told me she knew someone who was trans so it was no big deal.

Moni

--- End quote ---
@HappyMoni

That sounds like a nice experience Moni.

Chrissy

ChrissyRyan:
Plus we should not forget to use their ULTAmate loyalty rewards program when we buy something from them! 

:)

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version