Author Topic: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0  (Read 93832 times)

Offline Kayden

• Friend
The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0
« on: August 09, 2019, 09:37:37 am »
Well, my fiancé got me to finally do it. Ditch the wig and just wear my natural hair today. As awkward as I feel with my natural hair, I know It’s probably all in my head. She insists I look great. Totally expecting to get clocked today but whatever
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:23:51 am by Jessica »

Offline natalie.ashlyne

• instagram
Re: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 09:45:09 am »
Well, my fiancé got me to finally do it. Ditch the wig and just wear my natural hair today. As awkward as I feel with my natural hair, I know It’s probably all in my head. She insists I look great. Totally expecting to get clocked today but whatever

Kayden you do look great  I love your shirt too. :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:24:29 am by Jessica »

Offline natalie.ashlyne

• instagram
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 09:46:38 am »
I .. try. I do OK for a while then I fall back. Outside stresses seem to dig into my self-worth. Ah well, life goes on and so shall I. One thing for certain, Faith is here to stay!

Casual Friday @ work

Looking good Faith your hair is so long I can't wait till my hair is that long
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:25:34 am by Jessica »

Offline I Am Jess

• Just a girl living her dream.....
  • Family
  • Post Op Transsexual Woman
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 02:35:45 pm »
How I looked when I woke up this morning.  I've got to stop falling asleep with my eye makeup on......

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:26:31 am by Jessica »
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath

Offline Kayden

• Friend
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 03:24:51 pm »
How I looked when I woke up this morning.  I've got to stop falling asleep with my eye makeup on......

Been there, done that lmao. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve woken up with black streaks on a pillow case
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:26:56 am by Jessica »

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 03:49:21 pm »
If I saw myself looking like that in the morning, I would go right back to bed and play with her!  Thanks for sharing.  I needed that on a boring Friday afternoon!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:27:17 am by Jessica »
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020
GRS - TBDDD (To Be Determined, Decision and Date)

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2019, 05:41:13 pm »
I have never once so far went to sleep with make up on.
It's one of the golden rules :'3
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:27:49 am by Jessica »

Offline Kayden

• Friend
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 05:43:16 pm »

Golden rule, yes. It is a challenge to follow that golden rule after your bartender best friend makes you one too many drinks though lol
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:28:20 am by Jessica »

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2019, 07:26:02 pm »
Hey All!

Looks like we are on the last page of this thread as we quickly close in on the 2000 post mark! So much Fabulous has been thrown down since page 1 by everyone who has contributed... It is an honor to walk this challenging path with all of you!!! 

@Amy Chislett … Thanks for the sweet words Sister!!! Doing what I can to keep folks eye on the prize!!!  :)

Everyone is looking so wonderfully beautiful on here this summer. It is amazing to see so many gorgeous woman, I hope everyone's summer is going great

Natalie! Wonderfully Beautiful indeed now that you are here!!! Looking Gorgeous girl... That HRT ticker has clicked a long way since we first met!!! You have truly blossomed in that time!!!  :)

I .. try. I do OK for a while then I fall back. Outside stresses seem to dig into my self-worth. Ah well, life goes on and so shall I. One thing for certain, Faith is here to stay!

Casual Friday @ work

Faith is here to stay!!! Keep up the good fight Precious Sister! It is worth every bit of effort invested My Beautiful Sister!!!  :)

Your fiance is wise little sister!!! Be you!!! You shine like the sun!!!  :)

Looking gorgeous no matter the time of day is a trick few can pull off little sister yet... You do it effortlessly!!!  :)

If I saw myself looking like that in the morning, I would go right back to bed and play with her!  Thanks for sharing.  I needed that on a boring Friday afternoon!

@AllieSF It is nice to see you posting here dear sister!... I dont know if you remember me from the other forum and I believe we met in in SF in 2013 right before i started HRT... We met at a wine bar and had dinner down the street with Susan F and Hell on Heels!... Good to have you aboard here!!!

Good to see you post little sister! I have seldom broke the golden rule but... Maybe on a couple wild nights the rule book went out the window! Love ya Girl!!!  :)

Okay!... One last OOTD before we move on to a new thread!!!  :) More boring old lady in a biker tanks and cutoffs but hey, weather is gorgeous on the Monterey Bay and my wardrobe suits the pace of the day!!!

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!!

Ashley  :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:28:44 am by Jessica »
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,210798.1520.html

Offline stephaniec

• SPARTA Trans Veterans AKA Stephaniec ( Garbo ) Diabla
  • Family
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2019, 07:37:30 pm »
looking good everybody
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:29:11 am by Jessica »

Offline Kayden

• Friend
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2019, 07:50:49 pm »
Hey All!

Looks like we are on the last page of this thread as we quickly close in on the 2000 post mark! So much Fabulous has been thrown down since page 1 by everyone who has contributed... It is an honor to walk this challenging path with all of you!!! 

@Amy Chislett … Thanks for the sweet words Sister!!! Doing what I can to keep folks eye on the prize!!!  :)

Natalie! Wonderfully Beautiful indeed now that you are here!!! Looking Gorgeous girl... That HRT ticker has clicked a long way since we first met!!! You have truly blossomed in that time!!!  :)

Faith is here to stay!!! Keep up the good fight Precious Sister! It is worth every bit of effort invested My Beautiful Sister!!!  :)

Looking gorgeous no matter the time of day is a trick few can pull off little sister yet... You do it effortlessly!!!  :)

@AllieSF It is nice to see you posting here dear sister!... I dont know if you remember me from the other forum and I believe we met in in SF in 2013 right before i started HRT... We met at a wine bar and had dinner down the street with Susan F and Hell on Heels!... Good to have you aboard here!!!

Good to see you post little sister! I have seldom broke the golden rule but... Maybe on a couple wild nights the rule book went out the window! Love ya Girl!!!  :)

Okay!... One last OOTD before we move on to a new thread!!!  :) More boring old lady in a biker tanks and cutoffs but hey, weather is gorgeous on the Monterey Bay and my wardrobe suits the pace of the day!!!

God Ashley, if I look as good as you when I’m 35 I’ll be ecstatic lol. You look great!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:29:40 am by Jessica »

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2019, 07:51:05 pm »

Absolutely luv how you have this put together top2bottom Faith.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:30:02 am by Jessica »

Offline Another Nikki

• Friend
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2019, 07:54:08 pm »
Hey All

—snip—

Such a small world....my first night out presenting female was with Allie.  We went to an Italian restaurant in Rockridge, November 2016.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:30:28 am by Jessica »
“What you know, you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life—that there is something wrong. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me.”

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2019, 08:07:09 pm »
Thanks Ashley and Nikki.  It is nice to be here, reading and contributing.  I wish that this site had an easier way to upload pics from my computer.  I would have added my own pics to this thread already!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:30:49 am by Jessica »
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020

Offline KatieP

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2019, 08:22:21 pm »

Oh yeah. You will totally get clocked. Clocked as a natal female. You are cute and fabulous enough to get clocked only as female even if your head was shaved...

Katie
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:31:10 am by Jessica »

Offline Kayden

• Friend
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2019, 08:24:08 pm »
Oh yeah. You will totally get clocked. Clocked as a natal female. You are cute and fabulous enough to get clocked only as female even if your head was shaved...

Katie
Lmao stop it...  you’re too sweet. Well I guess your right... totally male failed at work. I was in the bathroom fixing my hair and had a new guy walk in, walk out and check the sign, walk back in and give me a confused look. I’ll take it lol
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:31:33 am by Jessica »

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 08:26:25 pm »
Kayden,

You really do look great.  A little smile and wow.  Haha.  Smile when you want and don't listen to me.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:32:00 am by Jessica »
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020

Offline Kayden

• Friend
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2019, 08:27:31 pm »
Kayden,

You really do look great.  A little smile and wow.  Haha.  Smile when you want and don't listen to me.

I’m typically smiling lol. I didn’t want to give away that I was taking selfies in the parking lot next to my car
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:32:21 am by Jessica »

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2019, 08:30:43 pm »
Kayden,

I am kinda in love with myself, so selfies, though not a regular thing, are more frequent then needed.  I see myself looking back at myself in the cell phone and cannot help but smile.  Self love?  You betcha!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:32:41 am by Jessica »
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020

Offline natalie.ashlyne

• instagram
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2019, 08:30:59 pm »
Hey All!

Thank you Ashley, yes I can't believe I am getting close to 3 years on HRT. I totally love it and loving myself way more than I used to there is no comparison. You  look gorgeous yourself as always
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:33:04 am by Jessica »

Tags: