Author Topic: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0  (Read 102095 times)

Offline steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
  • Replacing existing with living
Re: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0
« Reply #1620 on: May 13, 2020, 10:21:49 am »
Today is three years since I made my decision to transition. There is so much more to say, but I’ll just post a pic from yesterday.

- Stephanie
Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/11/2019 * Name and Gender Change on Birth Certificate 11/21/2019 * Accepted Internally That Transition is Completed 11/28/2019

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #1621 on: May 13, 2020, 10:23:31 am »
Today is three years since I made my decision to transition. There is so much more to say, but I’ll just post a pic from yesterday.

- Stephanie

Wow, three years!  You are looking good Steph!   :)

Chrissy!
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1622 on: May 13, 2020, 12:59:05 pm »
Its a YES from me !!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline KatieP

« Reply #1623 on: May 13, 2020, 05:14:48 pm »

- Stephanie

THOSE are truly fabulous hips and thighs!!

;D

Offline madeleine

« Reply #1624 on: May 13, 2020, 05:33:37 pm »

;D

Yes, I noticed too, looking great.

Offline Sarah_Evelyn

« Reply #1625 on: May 13, 2020, 06:44:27 pm »
Ok, Here I go. not a fan of pics of me but I'm getting better. I always hid from the camera.

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #1626 on: May 13, 2020, 07:00:38 pm »
Looking very good Sarah, especially your natural hair!  I love your tank top shot.  Just be careful of that sunburn.  LOL

Hugs,

Allie

PS:  You can definitely post more pictures in the future.
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020
GRS - TBDDD (To Be Determined, Decision and Date)

Offline Sarah_Evelyn

« Reply #1627 on: May 13, 2020, 07:09:18 pm »
Thanks, Allie!!!! Yeah, I got some sun on my family walk this weekend. I'm a get burnt once then brown the rest of the summer. But who knows all new things getting sun lol. Thanks for the hair compliment. I was so scared I'd never get it back was losing it then retired from the Marine Corps and started HRT. Not sure if it is the HRT or less stress. Don't care it came back.  :)

Sarah

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #1628 on: May 13, 2020, 08:27:09 pm »

- Stephanie

;D

Stephanie and I are avid bicycle riders.   8)  This morning I did a 10 mile ride against a 14 mph headwind on the ride out and the same wind from behind on the way back. Only problem we have is that I live in Miami and Stephanie lives near Orlando.  :P

Looking good Stephanie and here is a SQUEEE just for you!  :D

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline TanandaTheTrollop

« Reply #1629 on: May 13, 2020, 09:06:14 pm »
Ok, Here I go. not a fan of pics of me but I'm getting better. I always hid from the camera.

Great pictures Sarah!
I would add only one small critique, hands on the top of the hips not the bottom. You are really looking good.

Offline Sarah_Evelyn

« Reply #1630 on: May 13, 2020, 09:31:26 pm »
Thanks!! I will definitely keep that tip in mind, Tananda

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
« Reply #1631 on: May 14, 2020, 12:59:23 am »

Sarah!

Gorgeous pics little sister 😀👍... I hope there are many to follow!!! No more hiding... You live in the light now!!! 🌞 Welcome aboard!!! 🌺

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,210798.1520.html

Offline Kayden

• Friend
« Reply #1632 on: May 14, 2020, 08:26:58 am »
Your daughter is so lovely.

BTW, my daughter at age 16 has harassed me for 4 months while staying home, and finally, she will go to school in 2 weeks. I am a kind of toy to her.

@tgirlamg
Ashley, the beach photos look refreshing. Wearing a mask in the beach is mandatory?

I am thinking of going to a beach here, but I am a little bit afraid of crowds. I heard that tens of thousands of tourists are now rambling here.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Thanks Barbie! She’s my girlfriends daughter actually. I’m just step mommy. Still fun to play with her!!

I’ve been out of college mission for a couple weeks now with COVID. Both of my partners and I came down with it last week and have been quarantined together. It’s such a miserable virus. It just robs you of every ounce of energy. I sleep 15 hours a day on average and still feel exhausted.  Keeping our spirits high though!

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #1633 on: May 14, 2020, 11:25:36 pm »
This week, I went to the mainland, visiting by car an interesting coastal area called 'islands of hare and tortoise' after watching it on the helicopter.

The island linked by a bridge is called a tortoise island, whether you can imagine or not.

We went to the tortoise island to walk and take some photos. The island in the background is called a hare island.

There are a lot of vertical bars for attaching oysters. Here they use a unique way of rearing oysters.

I just returned home yesterday, as the weather was forecast to be severe today. When arriving at the seaport by a passenger ship, a guy with a full PPE from the local government measured the body temperature with a thermometer for all passengers.

Cheers,

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline IWish

• Neighbor
« Reply #1634 on: May 15, 2020, 01:15:35 am »
Kayden I wish you and yours a speedy full recovery.

Carrie
IWish I was born a girl !

Offline Lyric

• Family
« Reply #1635 on: May 15, 2020, 09:39:19 am »
I’ve been out of college mission for a couple weeks now with COVID. Both of my partners and I came down with it last week and have been quarantined together. It’s such a miserable virus. It just robs you of every ounce of energy. I sleep 15 hours a day on average and still feel exhausted.  Keeping our spirits high though!

Hang in there, kid! We're here for you.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." - Steve Jobs

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #1636 on: May 15, 2020, 09:44:02 am »
Thanks Barbie! She’s my girlfriends daughter actually. I’m just step mommy. Still fun to play with her!!

Kayden!! Oh No! .... That sounds miserable! I’m glad spirits remain intact and I wish you both to be back to 100% in short order little sister!!! 😀🙏🌺💕

This week, I went to the mainland, visiting by car an interesting coastal area called 'islands of hare and tortoise' after watching it on the helicopter.

The island linked by a bridge is called a tortoise island, whether you can imagine or not.

We went to the tortoise island to walk and take some photos. The island in the background is called a hare island.

There are a lot of vertical bars for attaching oysters. Here they use a unique way of rearing oysters.

I just returned home yesterday, as the weather was forecast to be severe today. When arriving at the seaport by a passenger ship, a guy with a full PPE from the local government measured the body temperature with a thermometer for all passengers.

Cheers,

barbie~~

Barbie!

Spectacular pics and you are looking Gorgeous Girl!!!! 😀👍💕🙋

Onward we go brave sisters!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Offline randim

« Reply #1637 on: May 15, 2020, 10:47:03 am »
Serious q.  Which of these wigs makes me look less hideous and male?

Offline KatieP

« Reply #1638 on: May 15, 2020, 11:28:16 am »
Serious q.  Which of these wigs makes me look less hideous and male?

Personally, I like the second one, and it's not just because of he clothes, and the glasses, both of which are quite feminine. I am biased because my own wig is almost exactly the same as the second one. But to me, showing the part makes a lot of difference. For my first year full time, I had a great wig, but it HID the part. It makes the hair a sort of overhang over the forehead, which, I decided doesn't look quite right. With a lace front wig, trimmed closely, and a touch of foundation right at the edge at the part, no one seems to notice. I had a doctor, 3 feet from me say, "Your hair is SO shiny! How do you do that?" I was mute in stunned silence.

But that's just 1 vote. I think what really matters is which do YOU like? When you look in the mirror, which do YOU say, THAT'S ME!! SQUEEEEE!

That's what matters, I think...

Katie

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #1639 on: May 15, 2020, 11:55:34 am »
I think number two rocks Big Time!!!! 😀👍🎉🎉🎉🎉

I agree with Katie though... in the end it is how you feel in them!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Tags: