Author Topic: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0  (Read 94083 times)

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
Re: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0
« Reply #1580 on: April 26, 2020, 07:24:57 pm »
I LOVE those bikini shots! Xx

I opened the door and the light shone in

I'm seconding Pammie on this!   

Pammie and Madeleine!!! Thanks so much my Beautiful Sisters!!!! 🙏🙋???💕

I’ve got to get a full length mirror at some point so I can take better pics. Really felt cute today. Even though we can’t go anywhere, it’s nice to get fixed up. Didn’t do my makeup today though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaymilynn!…  You’re light is shining little sister!… Get the full length... you’re gonna need it!! 🤗👍

I so love this top

Jessica xxx

So do I Beautiful Sister!… Great pic!!! 🌺💕

I just have to write... Thank you so much for your comments on my most recent piccies! They made me really happy!

Love 'n' Hugs! (albeit virtual!)

Ellie

All comments were well deserved Gorgeous Girl 🌻💕

I was Feelin’ Feline-ish today!

Untitled by Ashleyll, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley  :)
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,210798.1520.html

Offline Jessica_K

« Reply #1581 on: April 27, 2020, 02:58:29 am »
Thanks girls for your comments, I found it in Peacocks (a budget store in the UK) a couple days before lockdown. I was amazed how it makes me look and feel something well needed in these times

Jessica xx

Also add how beautiful all you girl look and such amazing clothes
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 04:42:46 am by Jessica_K »

Offline Sophiaprincess2019

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #1582 on: April 27, 2020, 04:38:59 pm »

Hello everyone! Yesterday I managed to take a picture that actually captures how I've been feeling lately! I'm kicking off year # 2 and things have gone pretty smooth. No real hiccups per se. I switched to injections on the 21st of this month and I've ABSOLUTELY LOVING THEM. Once a week a quick little poke and I'm good until next time. Popping pills 4x a day was starting to get old REAL FAST!

Things are going well overall. I've made new friends with so many trans ans cis gendered people! One Susan's Place member and I have become quite close; I've even spent the night at her home with her wife and dog! We have plans to get together over Christmas holiday so I can meet their daughters!

Huge shout out to everyone here who offered me guidance and support over the last year. There were times I leaned on a couple of you for support and everyone came thru with flying colors!

Much love and appreciation,

Sophia
1968 Assigned male at birth with feminine mannerisms
1978 Dolls and dresses
1988 Experimental stage, limited makeup and clothes
1998 Denial continues, unsuccessfully tried living as a man
12-8-2018 Knew I was a woman, time for a change....
2-22-2019 Started HRT
8-9-2019 Legal Name Change
8-14-2019 New Drivers License issued with correct gender
9-5-2019 Social Security card updated
10-12-2019 Birth certificate updated
2-22-2020 One year HRT

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #1583 on: April 27, 2020, 04:46:11 pm »
I do not know how to say, "Looking better" when you already look so good.  Congratulations on starting your second year.  Enjoy the trip.

Allie
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020
GRS - TBDDD (To Be Determined, Decision and Date)

Offline MikaelaA

• The day I can be myself is the best day of my life
« Reply #1584 on: April 27, 2020, 05:03:17 pm »

Hello everyone! Yesterday I managed to take a picture that actually captures how I've been feeling lately! I'm kicking off year # 2 and things have gone pretty smooth. No real hiccups per se. I switched to injections on the 21st of this month and I've ABSOLUTELY LOVING THEM. Once a week a quick little poke and I'm good until next time. Popping pills 4x a day was starting to get old REAL FAST!

Things are going well overall. I've made new friends with so many trans ans cis gendered people! One Susan's Place member and I have become quite close; I've even spent the night at her home with her wife and dog! We have plans to get together over Christmas holiday so I can meet their daughters!

Huge shout out to everyone here who offered me guidance and support over the last year. There were times I leaned on a couple of you for support and everyone came thru with flying colors!

Much love and appreciation,

Sophia

Hi Sophia,  It's great to hear everything is going so well for you.  You're looking absolutely gorgeous as always.  I hope your second year is better than your first.

Hugs,
Michelle
Finally discovered the real ME: September 5, 2019
Started HRT: September 20, 2019
Out to my wife: October 25, 2019
Out to my closest friends and family: February 9, 2020
Out at work: July 31, 2020
Legal name change: September 29, 2020

Offline Sophiaprincess2019

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #1585 on: April 27, 2020, 05:38:08 pm »
Allie and MichelleA, thank you for the compliments and encouragement! I hope year 2 provides promising changes! Currently I'm thinking about getting a SMALL amount of FFS surgery when elective surgeries resume, and SRS. I'm not planning a full scale FFS session because there is only a small portion of my lower jaw that I don't quite like, I can live with the rest.

Hope everyone is doing great! I'm currently in Denver CO completing orientation for a new job. We should be done by Thursday latest. Weather here is absolutely gorgeous with a high of 80 degrees!

Wishing everyone a great journey. Personally the 1st year was the most rough,  getting used to everything, the changes, Doctors appointments, labs, medication adjustments, etc.  One thing I particularly didn't care for my 1st year: getting mis-gendered - ALOT. I know there was nothing I could have done about it but it still sucked being called Mister or Sir. I guess all the Ma'am's and Miss's have made up for it during the last 4 months!

Be safe everyone, we're getting back to life slowly.

Take care,

Sophia
1968 Assigned male at birth with feminine mannerisms
1978 Dolls and dresses
1988 Experimental stage, limited makeup and clothes
1998 Denial continues, unsuccessfully tried living as a man
12-8-2018 Knew I was a woman, time for a change....
2-22-2019 Started HRT
8-9-2019 Legal Name Change
8-14-2019 New Drivers License issued with correct gender
9-5-2019 Social Security card updated
10-12-2019 Birth certificate updated
2-22-2020 One year HRT

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #1586 on: April 28, 2020, 02:01:32 am »
Barbie, sensational as always! Xxx

I opened the door and the light shone in
Thanks, Pammie!

I am departing for Seoul to have dinner with my old friends.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline barbie

« Reply #1587 on: April 29, 2020, 02:25:41 pm »
I came back home after attending a meeting in Seoul.

Here the media says this weekend about 170 thousand tourists will visit my hometown with a population of 700 thousands. There is no legal way to block them, and some people actually welcome them as their businesses have suffered too much during the past 3 months.

barbie~~

Just do it.

Offline I Am Jess

• Just a girl living her dream.....
  • Family
  • Post Op Transsexual Woman
« Reply #1588 on: April 29, 2020, 02:35:17 pm »
I hope everyone is staying safe!  I have been going into work about 3/4 time since I started my new job.  It's challenging and fortunately there are not a lot of us in the office at any one time.  I don't have to wear my mask while in my office but I do when moving around my building or talking with other employees.  I know a lot of people are suffering and I'm sending love to you all!  Please stay safe and we will get through this together.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath

Offline Kayden

• Friend
« Reply #1589 on: April 30, 2020, 03:25:45 pm »
Manchester be Rockin' too!!! Great dress Beautiful Sister!!!!

I celebrated and survived the first day of bikini season outside the confines of the survival bunker... Weather at the beach was GORGEOUS!!!  :)

TRIGGER WARNING... Old lady in swimsuit...You cannot un-see this... Proceed at your own risk

Ashley
Trigger?? Only thing you triggered is a sense of urgency to get in shape for bikini season

Meanwhile here in Chicago...

Here I thought we had a box for all the blocks...

And of course my GF kills it with well timed pictures

Offline madeleine

« Reply #1590 on: April 30, 2020, 03:41:09 pm »
Trigger?? Only thing you triggered is a sense of urgency to get in shape for bikini season

^^^ Funny and true ^^^

Great pictures Kayden!

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #1591 on: May 01, 2020, 11:04:41 pm »

Kayden!... Thanks so much little sister… You look Absolutely Fantastic gorgeous girl and.. above all... HAPPY!!! 🤗🎉🎉🎉

That's what all this stuff we do is about... and when you see it...You know darn well... it is the real thing ...You see the power of this journey bursting out in the form of a  a smile!... connection to life successfully made!  Keep rockin' it girl!!!! 🌺💕

^^^ Funny and true ^^^

Great pictures Kayden!

Madeleine! Many Thanks as well dear sister!!!!  :) 🌺💕

I am a few days into age 59... and I am feelin' fine!!! Daily running and beach walks have been such a joy with the gorgeous weather... here is a recents bikini selection..l 👙🌺

No trigger warning this time... If folks haven’t learned that you may encounter a grandma in a swimsuit here by now... There is nothing further I can do!!!  :)

I came across this sand sculpture on my walk today... Braveheart crying out for FREEDOM...

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Offline barbie

« Reply #1592 on: May 04, 2020, 04:10:22 pm »

Your daughter is so lovely.

BTW, my daughter at age 16 has harassed me for 4 months while staying home, and finally, she will go to school in 2 weeks. I am a kind of toy to her.

@tgirlamg
Ashley, the beach photos look refreshing. Wearing a mask in the beach is mandatory?

I am thinking of going to a beach here, but I am a little bit afraid of crowds. I heard that tens of thousands of tourists are now rambling here.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #1593 on: May 05, 2020, 01:05:48 pm »
Your daughter is so lovely.

BTW, my daughter at age 16 has harassed me for 4 months while staying home, and finally, she will go to school in 2 weeks. I am a kind of toy to her.

@tgirlamg
Ashley, the beach photos look refreshing. Wearing a mask in the beach is mandatory?

I am thinking of going to a beach here, but I am a little bit afraid of crowds. I heard that tens of thousands of tourists are now rambling here.

Cheers!

barbie~~

Hi Barbie!

This thread is certainly moving slow lately! ... Where is everybody?  ???

Your post made me smile... one moment kids are playing with their toys and a few years later... WE are their toys!... Alas!  :)

Although the mandate for our county is to wear a mask anytime you are outside the house, very few people seem to be wearing them...The beach weather has been spectacular!… We get a lot of tourists here to enjoy the natural beauty too... people are just about done with being cooped up!!!

I will be trying to give all my swimsuits their day in the sun this season!… I dug through the collection the other day and found so many I love that I had forgotten about... here are my selections from the last couple days... The black strip one is an oldie but goodie and the pink/orange one is a recent acquisition

Trigger warning is in full effect and barf bags are available in the lobby for a nominal charge...

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

C'mon Ladies, Lets get this train rolling again here! Post away!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #1594 on: May 05, 2020, 01:11:41 pm »
Hi Barbie!

This thread is certainly moving slow lately! ... Where is everybody?  ???

Your post made me smile... one moment kids are playing with their toys and a few years later... WE are their toys!... Alas!  :)

Although the mandate for our county is to wear a mask anytime you are outside the house, very few people seem to be wearing them...The beach weather has been spectacular!… We get a lot of tourists here to enjoy the natural beauty too... people are just about done with being cooped up!!!

I will be trying to give all my swimsuits their day in the sun this season!… I dug through the collection the other day and found so many I love that I had forgotten about... here are my selections from the last couple days... The black strip one is an oldie but goodie and the pink/orange one is a recent acquisition

Trigger warning is in full effect and barf bags are available in the lobby for a nominal charge...

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

C'mon Ladies, Lets get this train rolling again here! Post away!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!

Beautiful as always Ashley. I haven’t felt much like getting fixed up. They are slowing opening Kentucky back up. The end of may and we can start having small get togethers and opening up restaurants again. I have a salon day scheduled the first of June to get my hair done and the Bert and ernies waxed lol. I’ll post up some pics later one. I’m hoping my one month mark (may 17th) on HRT brings some welcomes noticeable changes that will show in pics. Always look forward to seeing all the wonderful pics on this thread.

Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
« Reply #1595 on: May 05, 2020, 01:17:05 pm »
@tgirlamg Ashley, you look better when you're frumpy than I do when I'm elegant! LOL

I don't have much reason to dress up these days... lock down is still very much in effect here in the UK.
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: "kind of" started 15 Jul 2020
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Offline nz_maddie

« Reply #1596 on: May 06, 2020, 05:57:40 am »
I've been full time for 6 weeks now, and restrictions are loosening up so I took my motorbike for its annual roadworthy inspection.  I'm loving being a biker chick!

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk

Just a kiwi girl, shuffling along, trying to grow wings

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #1597 on: May 06, 2020, 10:28:02 am »
Beautiful as always Ashley. I haven’t felt much like getting fixed up. They are slowing opening Kentucky back up. The end of may and we can start having small get togethers and opening up restaurants again. I have a salon day scheduled the first of June to get my hair done and the Bert and ernies waxed lol. I’ll post up some pics later one. I’m hoping my one month mark (may 17th) on HRT brings some welcomes noticeable changes that will show in pics. Always look forward to seeing all the wonderful pics on this thread.

Jaymilynn!… Thanks for the kind words little sister! Congrats on the upcoming 1 month mark!… There are many milestones ahead... just keep plugging along!… Now that you are heading in the right direction, every step takes you closer to where you wish to be ... enjoy every step!!! 😀💕

@tgirlamg Ashley, you look better when you're frumpy than I do when I'm elegant! LOL

I don't have much reason to dress up these days... lock down is still very much in effect here in the UK.

Ellie!… 😅 Ha! .... I don’t know about that one but, thank you for the sweet reply My Beautiful Sister!!!

I've been full time for 6 weeks now, and restrictions are loosening up so I took my motorbike for its annual roadworthy inspection.  I'm loving being a biker chick!

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk

Maddie! .... Fantastic pic Gorgeous Girl... You do the biker girl look proud! 😀👍

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Offline natalie.ashlyne

• instagram
« Reply #1598 on: May 08, 2020, 01:36:16 pm »
Looking really good girls, you all look so wonderful. I have not posted on here in a while but I have been working none stop I today is literally my 12th day off in 2020. Which I was so not prepared for mentally or physically. Work has been ok we have done PJ day and crazy hair day and we order out food like every day because we all are so tired to cook. I am now saving up for breast implants to go with srs. On my days off still working for the union to make sure we get Proper PPE as well as the pandemic pay. So I have been a very busy girl. I have spent most of the money I have made on new uniforms shoes for work some tattoo work in the future upgrade parts for my car and new clothes lol I have 2 many now 

full PPE what is the point in putting on makeup to go to work

Offline KatieP

« Reply #1599 on: May 08, 2020, 05:33:47 pm »
I don't post here, for pretty obvious reasons. But today, after washing my hands, I thought I didn't look terrible, and I really like this top. So I took the quick pic.

It sure shows all the fun benefits I would get from FFS, but that is not in my cards. (My ONE planned surgery is scheduled for 2 June, and having talked with the doctor's office yesterday, it is still on..!)

Anyway...

Tags: