Author Topic: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0  (Read 74849 times)

Jaymilynn and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pammie

Re: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0
« Reply #1820 on: June 27, 2020, 12:08:31 pm »
With school out (I am a teacher), and my plan to return in the fall as Mrs.  I decided to take more photos, so I could see how I looked in different outfits.  Here is one from a few days ago.

That’s a really smart look Jane, definitely would work at school I think xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SashaGrace

• Former Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
  • Clean freak, super organised wierdo :P
« Reply #1821 on: June 27, 2020, 12:22:03 pm »
With school out (I am a teacher), and my plan to return in the fall as Mrs.  I decided to take more photos, so I could see how I looked in different outfits.  Here is one from a few days ago.

You look fab!! I’m also a teacher, so much respect to you, I know how hard it is 😂
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4

Offline SashaGrace

• Former Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
« Reply #1822 on: June 28, 2020, 10:43:23 am »
First submission for ‘The Official “You Look As Unimpressed As You Possibly Could Darling” 1.0’ thread! I went out for a run in warm and humid (for the UK at least) weather and botched the timing as, and I know it’ll shock you as it never happens in the UK, it rained and well, this happened.

Drop your own captions for this face, I’d love to hear them 😂
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4

Offline RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #1823 on: June 28, 2020, 11:45:09 am »

First submission for ‘The Official “You Look As Unimpressed As You Possibly Could Darling” 1.0’ thread! I went out for a run in warm and humid (for the UK at least) weather and botched the timing as, and I know it’ll shock you as it never happens in the UK, it rained and well, this happened.

Drop your own captions for this face, I’d love to hear them

Well the pouty mouth doesn't really go with the rest. I'll say you look beautiful despite the conditions. Thank goodness for synthetic fabrics

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

Offline SashaGrace

• Former Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
« Reply #1824 on: June 28, 2020, 03:06:07 pm »

Well the pouty mouth doesn't really go with the rest. I'll say you look beautiful despite the conditions. Thank goodness for synthetic fabrics

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Thanks :) I was not impressed and the frizz is still with me, given up trying to tame it, will be the first in line when the salon opens let me tell you! Some of it needs to go 🤣

Offline Sophiaprincess2019

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #1825 on: June 29, 2020, 05:58:00 pm »
Hello everyone, it's been a hot minute since I've posted anything recent, and when I did they were mostly glam photos, so here's my latest daily - run of the mill - photo:

16 months and not looking back!

Huge hugs     S O P H I A
1968 Assigned male at birth with feminine mannerisms
1978 Dolls and dresses
1988 Experimental stage, limited makeup and clothes
1998 Denial continues, unsuccessfully tried living as a man
12-8-2018 Knew I was a woman, time for a change....
2-22-2019 Started HRT
8-9-2019 Legal Name Change
8-14-2019 New Drivers License issued with correct gender
9-5-2019 Social Security card updated
10-12-2019 Birth certificate updated
2-22-2020 One year HRT

Offline Kayden

• Friend
« Reply #1826 on: June 29, 2020, 10:04:24 pm »
Hello everyone, it's been a hot minute since I've posted anything recent, and when I did they were mostly glam photos, so here's my latest daily - run of the mill - photo:

Looking gorgeous Sophia!!

Had to spend some time in front of the mirror today practicing for a photoshoot I have coming up Friday. Realized while I was practicing that I should probably practice hair and makeup too since I’m gonna have to do it all myself for this shoot. I think I’ve got it down :)

Offline IWish

• Neighbor
« Reply #1827 on: June 30, 2020, 07:31:34 am »
Kayden looking fab ! I'd darken those brows just a touch ! But hey its just an opinion  and know know that saying

Carrie
IWish I was born a girl !

Offline Kayden

• Friend
« Reply #1828 on: June 30, 2020, 08:18:08 am »
Kayden looking fab ! I'd darken those brows just a touch ! But hey its just an opinion  and know know that saying

Carrie
That’s what I was thinking after looking at it. I really wanted to go less on makeup for this shoot since we won’t be inside at all. I’ll probably spend 7 hours out in the heat and humidity. I can still probably afford slightly darker on the brow

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
« Reply #1829 on: June 30, 2020, 12:09:38 pm »

Great Look Gorgeous Girl! It will be a Glorious Fall for you!!! 🤗💕🌺

BOOM!!! 💥

KA-BOOM!!!! 🤗💥👍

Looking gorgeous Sophia!!

Had to spend some time in front of the mirror today practicing for a photoshoot I have coming up Friday. Realized while I was practicing that I should probably practice hair and makeup too since I’m gonna have to do it all myself for this shoot. I think I’ve got it down :)

VA-VA-VOOOM!!!! 🤗💕💥👍

Looking Awesome Ladies!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,210798.1520.html

Offline Jane.Shannon

• Neighbor
« Reply #1830 on: June 30, 2020, 10:23:31 pm »
I really like this shirt.  It looks great with leggings, and I think it would dress up nicely with a skirt.

Jun 2019: Came out to all immediate family
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #1831 on: June 30, 2020, 11:20:20 pm »
Jane,

It looks wonderful.  Wear it with a tight black skirt (no frills) about the length of your shorts (?) and black pointy flats.  Use a thin plain but elegant silver or gold necklace with a small delicate pendent and silver or gold short to medium dangling earrings. I guess I like it so much I know what clothes of mine would go with it!  Haha.

Allie
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020
GRS - TBDDD (To Be Determined, Decision and Date)

Offline Aurorasky

• Princess Ozma
  • Friend
« Reply #1832 on: July 01, 2020, 01:52:42 pm »

super prettyy  😊😍
Aurora Beatriz da Fonseca

Offline big kim

« Reply #1833 on: July 01, 2020, 03:23:36 pm »
Gorgeous ladies on here. keep the pix incoming

Offline Amy Chislett

• Friend
  • My friends, right or wrong.
« Reply #1834 on: July 02, 2020, 09:05:52 am »

Indifferent tiger with a beach for a forehead.  The eyebrow going up on a girl always reminds me that a girl is looking at a guy prospectively.
My mind is bent to tell of bodies changed into different shapes.
Ovid, Metamorphoses

HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero

Offline SashaGrace

• Former Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
« Reply #1835 on: July 02, 2020, 06:37:36 pm »
KA-BOOM!!!! 🤗💥👍
A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
Thanks Ashley, always so positive and uplifting x

super prettyy  😊😍
Thanks hun

Indifferent tiger with a beach for a forehead.  The eyebrow going up on a girl always reminds me that a girl is looking at a guy prospectively.
Haha I never noticed the eyebrow, I promise I was just starting into the rainy abyss.

Trying to use the lockdown to shift the weight I put on over bed rest after my ankle op and I’m pleased to say I’m getting somewhere and almost able to run properly again!!

« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 07:37:52 pm by SashaGrace »

Offline Gabrielageo

« Reply #1836 on: July 03, 2020, 01:21:12 am »
that's really funny, that could be my hair when I was your age (with a much shorter hair) I would spend half an hour combing my hair and make it manageable just to have it spring back into corkscrews as soon as it got wet   :D
This is the loose waves I was talking about earlier:

Not bad, but definitely not 'me'.

This is my new haircut today, after I washed it & got back my curls.

Offline Julielynn

« Reply #1837 on: July 03, 2020, 12:22:20 pm »
Maybe it's just me, but I really like the loose waves.

Offline LaRae

• "No one ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks by chance and fortune."
  • Friend
« Reply #1838 on: July 04, 2020, 12:54:31 am »
that's really funny, that could be my hair when I was your age (with a much shorter hair) I would spend half an hour combing my hair and make it manageable just to have it spring back into corkscrews as soon as it got wet   :D

Thanks, both of you  :) Yeah, it pretty much does what it wants, & it's been hell learning all over again how to manage it. Finally learning to manage the frizz, though.  ;D

And the waves weren't bad, it's just that my curls are a big part of my identity, & something I never thought I'd get back. I had shoulder length curls from my teen years on. It was the only part of myself I felt was pretty, so I took as good care of it as possible. But in the middle of my 20's, my hair started really thinning on top & I cut it all off. It was a really dark, depressing time. HRT has made a lot of it come back though. I never thought I'd have this hair again, so I'm really attached to it.

"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."

Offline Susan R

• Transgender Female
  • The Real Me!
    • Susan R's Introduction
« Reply #1839 on: July 04, 2020, 01:50:05 am »
It’s not just you, Julielynn. I like the loose waves a lot on @LaRae

I really like this shirt.  It looks great with leggings, and I think it would dress up nicely with a skirt.

Looking good, @Jane.Shannon You’ve sure come a long way.

Good luck with your classes this fall,
Susan R🌷

Sept. 25, 2018:       Began HRT
May 19, 2019:         Out to All/Full time
June 12, 2019:        Name/Gender Marker on all ID's/Legal Docs completed
July 2, 2020:           GRS & BA Consult - Dr. Stiller
Dec 2020-Jan 2021: GRS Surgery #1 & BA
Mar 2021-Apr 2021: GRS Surgery #2

Tags: