Author Topic: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0  (Read 82320 times)

AllieSF and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Kayden

• Friend
Re: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0
« Reply #1840 on: July 04, 2020, 03:12:15 am »
Thanks, both of you  :) Yeah, it pretty much does what it wants, & it's been hell learning all over again how to manage it. Finally learning to manage the frizz, though.  ;D

And the waves weren't bad, it's just that my curls are a big part of my identity, & something I never thought I'd get back. I had shoulder length curls from my teen years on. It was the only part of myself I felt was pretty, so I took as good care of it as possible. But in the middle of my 20's, my hair started really thinning on top & I cut it all off. It was a really dark, depressing time. HRT has made a lot of it come back though. I never thought I'd have this hair again, so I'm really attached to it.
I really love both looks on you! Like I can totally see a time and place for either but I get your thing about curls being part of your identity. Either way, gorgeous looks!!

Offline Kayden

• Friend
« Reply #1841 on: July 04, 2020, 03:18:08 am »
Well, had my first professional photo shoot today. Never thought in a million years I’d be submitting headshots to agencies. It was so much fun and I can’t wait to get out and do more! These are just a few. We had a few hundred images that were trying to sift through lol

Offline Liina

« Reply #1842 on: July 04, 2020, 11:08:14 am »
Everyone who does post on this thread is so impressive as it takes confidence and a certain amount gumption to do so. I really admire those of you that have posted, and all of you look amazing! If it is during your journey and/or at you final stages of transition to being you awesome. I will be a long time before I feel that confident in doing so and posting any pictures. Thanks all of you for sharing as it helps and inspires myself and I am sure others too.

Liina

Offline Liina

« Reply #1843 on: July 04, 2020, 11:11:15 am »
Kayden, wow, I have always admired you pictures and now with the help of Pro Photographer your light is shinning, you look so good in these photos. Congrats to you and hope an agency will pick you up and get you on some modeling adventures! Keep going and have fun!
Liina
Well, had my first professional photo shoot today. Never thought in a million years I’d be submitting headshots to agencies. It was so much fun and I can’t wait to get out and do more! These are just a few. We had a few hundred images that were trying to sift through lol

Offline Haley Conner

« Reply #1844 on: July 04, 2020, 12:54:07 pm »
Kayden, you look great!  To contrast, here is my mediocre picture with messy background:
I didn't think to check that my head was in the frame.

Offline RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #1845 on: July 04, 2020, 01:46:41 pm »

We're all just speechless here, Kayden! Lovely shots. I hope this leads to some fun opportunities for you.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

Offline RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #1846 on: July 04, 2020, 01:51:12 pm »

Kayden, you look great!  To contrast, here is my mediocre picture with messy background:

Haley, nice photo! You look great, and that's a nice pose with your hands doing something interesting. Never mind about your head. My own head is rarely in the proper space

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
« Reply #1847 on: July 04, 2020, 04:46:00 pm »

Fantastic shots Little Sister!!!! We will all be able to say "We knew ya when..." when you hit the big time! 😀👍🌺

Hayley! It has been a while gorgeous girl!!! Love the look!  😀👍🌺
Happy 4th of July to all  💥💕🇺🇸😀🇺🇸💕💥

A couple recents...

Untitled by Ashleyll, on Flickr

A few I took on a recent beach day... Yikes!!!!...An Old Lady in a bikini!... RUN!!!!  😮

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

A  🙋‍♀️💕🌻
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,210798.1520.html

Offline Pammie

« Reply #1848 on: July 04, 2020, 04:47:13 pm »
Kayden, wow, I have always admired you pictures and now with the help of Pro Photographer your light is shinning, you look so good in these photos. Congrats to you and hope an agency will pick you up and get you on some modeling adventures! Keep going and have fun!
Liina
I just can’t help but totally endorse these views - Kayden, wonderful pics! Xxx
I got my hair done today so had to take a pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jessica_Rose

« Reply #1849 on: July 04, 2020, 05:08:38 pm »
I haven't posted anything here in a while, but I am going to a cookout this afternoon and decided to wear a new dress. When I decided to begin this journey I looked in the mirror and thought 'I'm going to make one ugly woman.' I looked in the mirror today and began to cry. I can't believe the person staring back is me.
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out - Jessica Rose
GCS Thread - GCS and BA with Dr. Ley on 21 Feb 2019 - Jessica_Rose
GCS II and FFS Thread - GCS II and FFS with Dr. Ley on 26 July 2019 - Jessica_Rose
23Mar2017 Started Estradiol / 16Feb2018 Full Time! / 21Feb2019 GCS Dr. Ley / 26July2019 GCS II & FFS Dr. Ley

Don't let others tell you who you are. Be yourself, the world will adjust. -- Jessica Rose

Offline Pammie

« Reply #1850 on: July 04, 2020, 05:11:58 pm »
I haven't posted anything here in a while, but I am going to a cookout this afternoon and decided to wear a new dress. When I decided to begin this journey I looked in the mirror and thought 'I'm going to make one ugly woman.' I looked in the mirror today and began to cry. I can't believe the person staring back is me.

Hun, you look fantastic! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #1851 on: July 04, 2020, 05:53:14 pm »

I love that dress! And you in it...what a smile! Hope the rain gives you a break.

Offline Haley Conner

« Reply #1852 on: July 04, 2020, 08:07:03 pm »
Thanks RandyL and Ashley!  Ashley you are looking great and happy 4th to you too!  Jessica you look great, I can't imagine you looking ugly!  That's crazy talk!  Pammie, you look great, and love the hair! :)

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #1853 on: July 05, 2020, 04:21:12 am »

Outdoor photos are always nice to see. Yes. They look professional!

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #1854 on: July 05, 2020, 04:26:02 am »
I just can’t help but totally endorse these views - Kayden, wonderful pics! Xxx
I got my hair done today so had to take a pic!

The hair style is nice!

About 2 weeks ago, the hairdresser mangled my hair. She did not try to understand what kind of style I wish, although I explained in detail with smartphone photos. I was upset, but just decided to never visit again. Nowadays, I have to wear a hair extension. I should wait another 6 months to have a new style. Sigh....

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Haley Conner

« Reply #1855 on: July 05, 2020, 10:28:11 am »
Same roll, but featuring my entire head.  ( was putting on my shoes ).  :D

Offline Gabrielageo

« Reply #1856 on: July 05, 2020, 01:22:07 pm »
Not sure where you live, but you might wanna check up the latino or african hair stores, my niece has really tight kinky hair, so she uses products from the immigrant's stores, those products make hair more manageable, you might be able to keep your curls
Thanks, both of you  :) Yeah, it pretty much does what it wants, & it's been hell learning all over again how to manage it. Finally learning to manage the frizz, though.  ;D

And the waves weren't bad, it's just that my curls are a big part of my identity, & something I never thought I'd get back. I had shoulder length curls from my teen years on. It was the only part of myself I felt was pretty, so I took as good care of it as possible. But in the middle of my 20's, my hair started really thinning on top & I cut it all off. It was a really dark, depressing time. HRT has made a lot of it come back though. I never thought I'd have this hair again, so I'm really attached to it.

Offline SashaGrace

• Former Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
  • Clean freak, super organised wierdo :P
« Reply #1857 on: July 05, 2020, 02:08:08 pm »
Everyone looking as fab as always!! Here I am peering over my glasses for a #NoMakeupSelfie as for the first time in a while my skin has really cleaned up. Apart from my cut chin caused by the cat 🤣

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4

Offline Haley Conner

« Reply #1858 on: July 05, 2020, 04:56:41 pm »
You look great!  I have been thinking about growing my hair long lately.  I used to have quite long hair.

Offline SashaGrace

• Former Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
  • Clean freak, super organised wierdo :P
« Reply #1859 on: July 05, 2020, 06:57:23 pm »
Thanks hun 😁
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4

Tags: