Author Topic: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0  (Read 81995 times)

Jaymilynn, FrenchieVanina and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pammie

Re: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 11.0
« Reply #1860 on: July 06, 2020, 02:14:45 pm »
Everyone looking as fab as always!! Here I am peering over my glasses for a #NoMakeupSelfie as for the first time in a while my skin has really cleaned up. Apart from my cut chin caused by the cat

You look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline I Am Jess

• Just a girl living her dream.....
  • Family
  • Post Op Transsexual Woman
« Reply #1861 on: July 06, 2020, 07:58:48 pm »
I have been so busy with work and trying to get a hot tub installed in my backyard that I haven't been here in a few weeks.  Everyone is looking amazing and I am so proud of you all.  It always fills my heart with joy to see everyone shinning here.  I feel that I know you all personally because of your posts.  I know some of you from outside these pages and hope that I will get to know more you you in real life someday.  Everyone stay safe!

[
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 06:30:34 pm by I Am Jess »
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath

Offline Kate.claire

« Reply #1862 on: July 07, 2020, 03:14:27 am »

Purely fantastic photos Kayden!  So cute!

Burning question though... are those custom Vans SK8-HI's?  I don't think I've seen checkerboard in that color combo, or I'm too old and I've forgotten. 

Offline Kate.claire

« Reply #1863 on: July 07, 2020, 03:20:01 am »
This is the loose waves I was talking about earlier:

Not bad, but definitely not 'me'.

Definitely you, just another variant.  ;)  I like the look, but the natural curl is unbeatable in my book. Still, it's nice to be able to mix it up every once in a while and still be able to bounce right back after a hair wash.

Online mm

« Reply #1864 on: July 07, 2020, 10:02:14 am »
 Jessica_Rose, you look so nice in that dress, natural design for you.

Offline SashaGrace

• Former Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
  • Clean freak, super organised wierdo :P
« Reply #1865 on: July 07, 2020, 11:01:19 am »
You look great!

Thanks hun, today’s outfit of choice as it’s been very sunny here!

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4

Offline steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
  • Replacing existing with living
« Reply #1866 on: July 07, 2020, 11:30:11 am »
It’s hot here in Florida, so I’ve been showing more skin lately, including my new bikini. I can’t compare with our bikini babe Ashley, but I’m still happy with where I am after three years.

Out for a gyro after a 3-hour HNT session.

Out for dinner with my Bestie, enjoying a small aperitif.

My dinner outfit.

At a Florida spring, cooling off. My first time out in a bikini!

My new cool dress, perfect for Florida weather.

My first time on stage at open mic night at our favorite coffee shop.

At my new job.

My work uniform (always protected by my apron!) I’m the only woman working in the shop, and this is my first real job as my true self. They only know Stephanie, and I’m loving it!

- Stephanie
Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/11/2019 * Name and Gender Change on Birth Certificate 11/21/2019 * Accepted Internally That Transition is Completed 11/28/2019

Offline RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #1867 on: July 07, 2020, 11:44:53 am »
Steph, marvelous pix. You look great! And more importantly, happy

Which was more exciting, going out in your bikini or performing live at the coffee shop? Which produced more anxiety?

Bike mechanic, a lady after my own heart.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

Online mm

« Reply #1868 on: July 07, 2020, 12:15:31 pm »
 Stephanie, thanks for the great set of pictures; you really look great in your bikini especially for your age. Any woman your age would feel great to have your figure.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #1869 on: July 07, 2020, 04:44:49 pm »

OMG - absolutely stunning! Xx

Offline Pammie

« Reply #1870 on: July 07, 2020, 04:46:53 pm »
Stephanie, thanks for the great set of pictures; you really look great in your bikini especially for your age. Any woman your age would feel great to have your figure.
Seconded - Stephanie, you look great! Fab pictures! Xx

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #1871 on: July 09, 2020, 01:21:18 pm »
It is summer, and it is tricky to wear makeup as I sweat a lot. Nowadays I just wear suncream, but occasionally foundation. I may try powder suncream.

Winter

Now

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #1872 on: July 10, 2020, 04:57:54 am »
Today, I am wearing Benefit Pore professional powder:
https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/uk/en-gb/product/the-porefessional-agent-zero-shine

I purchased it at a tax-free store in the airport. I also have ordered another product called "sun-kill powder", which protects from the UV by reflecting the light with some special minerals. It's OK to wear a mask over the makeup.

Cheers!

barbie~~

Just do it.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #1873 on: July 10, 2020, 05:43:20 pm »
Today, I am wearing Benefit Pore professional powder:
https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/uk/en-gb/product/the-porefessional-agent-zero-shine

I purchased it at a tax-free store in the airport. I also have ordered another product called "sun-kill powder", which protects from the UV by reflecting the light with some special minerals. It's OK to wear a mask over the makeup.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Looking so lovely as always Barbie. xxx

Offline Jane.Shannon

• Neighbor
« Reply #1874 on: July 10, 2020, 06:20:48 pm »

I took my first trip to my local Costco.  It was a little nerve racking going in but it was a hugely successful trip.  I had my Costco membership profile updated.  I had NO idea that they would change my name, including my credit card, without legal name change documents.  I will have a credit card with Jane on it in about a week. 
Jun 2019: Came out to all immediate family
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Offline Jessica_Rose

« Reply #1875 on: July 10, 2020, 08:46:44 pm »
Congratulations! Changing your name on accounts can really be hit or miss, and the credit reporting agencies are the worst. My bank, USAA, was fairly simple. Vehicle registrations are usually easy, as long as you don't have a loan on the vehicle. Store credit cards are all over the map, some are easy, some are impossible. I actually stopped shopping at Kohl's over two years ago because they wouldn't tell me how to change the name on my account. They suggested I just apply for a new card, I did, and it was denied because my new name had no credit history! Even two years after legally changing my name, I am still fighting with Experian to get it updated. Car loans through my bank are denied because of 'potential fraud'. Hours on the phone with USAA, and Experian both on the line were useless. Celebrate those small victories though, because each one brings you a step closer to your goal.

Every time you go out as yourself, it gets a little easier. Eventually you will stop thinking about it, and realize people accept you for who you are.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out - Jessica Rose
GCS Thread - GCS and BA with Dr. Ley on 21 Feb 2019 - Jessica_Rose
GCS II and FFS Thread - GCS II and FFS with Dr. Ley on 26 July 2019 - Jessica_Rose
23Mar2017 Started Estradiol / 16Feb2018 Full Time! / 21Feb2019 GCS Dr. Ley / 26July2019 GCS II & FFS Dr. Ley

Don't let others tell you who you are. Be yourself, the world will adjust. -- Jessica Rose

Offline KatieP

« Reply #1876 on: July 11, 2020, 01:25:18 pm »
Apologies for the OT comment, but credit is one of those things that is VERY surprising in transition. I have had credit cards in my new name for more than 2 years. But when I look at my credit score with the new name, and old/current SSN, my credit score is about 700. I do the same check, with the old name and the SAME SSN, and my credit score is 825.

It is pretty goofy...

Katie

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
« Reply #1877 on: July 11, 2020, 08:38:55 pm »
Killin’ it ladies!… One and All 🤗👍... and Steph gets extra points for showing bikini pride!!! 👙

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,210798.1520.html

Offline Amy Chislett

• Friend
  • My friends, right or wrong.
« Reply #1878 on: July 12, 2020, 11:18:01 am »

Stripes are in Sasha and you do them well.
My mind is bent to tell of bodies changed into different shapes.
Ovid, Metamorphoses

HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero

Offline steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
  • Replacing existing with living
« Reply #1879 on: July 12, 2020, 09:45:14 pm »
Steph, marvelous pix. You look great! And more importantly, happy

Which was more exciting, going out in your bikini or performing live at the coffee shop? Which produced more anxiety?

Bike mechanic, a lady after my own heart.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk
Exciting: starting the new job! I’m having such fun with it, and not just because they only know “me!”

Anxiety: Open mic night! I’ve been wanting to do something like it for a long time, but I’ve always wondered whether I had an inflated view of my own talent. It turned out to be fun, but I couldn’t help being a bit embarrassed when I watched the video. That won’t stop me from doing it again, though. It just gave me incentive to practice more and get better.

By the way, congratulations on your new high-end supercomputer!

- Stephanie
Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/11/2019 * Name and Gender Change on Birth Certificate 11/21/2019 * Accepted Internally That Transition is Completed 11/28/2019

Tags: