Community Conversation > Non-Transitioning and Detransitioning

Not transitioning but tip-toeing up to the line

<< < (2/4) > >>

IWish:
I will never fully transition for various personal reasons.  I have however not only tip toed up to the line but have a foot on both sides.  I only own and wear female clothes , have my acrylic nails done every 2 weeks , toes painted , female pixie cut , ears double pierced and hairless from ears down.  All these things keep me firmly planted on the female side.  When I go out with my GF I do my eyes wear perfume and accesorize.  I dont pass by any stretch of ones imagination but present as a very feminine male.
All these things allow me to be me and thats what counts cuz Im happy.

IWish

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: IWish on September 18, 2019, 07:29:17 pm ---I will never fully transition for various personal reasons.  I have however not only tip toed up to the line but have a foot on both sides.  I only own and wear female clothes , have my acrylic nails done every 2 weeks , toes painted , female pixie cut , ears double pierced and hairless from ears down.  All these things keep me firmly planted on the female side.  When I go out with my GF I do my eyes wear perfume and accesorize.  I dont pass by any stretch of ones imagination but present as a very feminine male.
All these things allow me to be me and thats what counts cuz Im happy.

IWish

--- End quote ---

IWish,

Good for you! It seems like this works well for you as you can be yourself and that is important.
I wish you much continued happiness.

Chrissy

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Lexxi on August 20, 2019, 12:20:20 am ---There's not a whole lot I can do right now. But I just started on my 6th week of HRT and there are a couple of changes happening inside my shirt that I'm pleased about. It's not noticeable to anyone else yet, but I know things are changing and it feels good...even though it hurts.

I'm also letting my hair grow. I haven't had my hair cut since December of last year and it's the longest it's ever been in my life...I'm REALLY lovin' that.

The only other thing I've changed is I'm letting my nails grow for the first time ever. I used to bite them like a fiend, but I've kept my teeth from touching them for almost 3 months now. Sometimes I paint them with purple glitter nail polish. I really like that too.

--- End quote ---

Gosh, and I thought the proper way to keep nails nicely trimmed was to bite them.  That shows ya what I know!   :)

Sounds like you are growing (hair, nails, and girls) (and more) into womanhood!  Yay!

:)

Chrissy

Lexxi:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on September 18, 2019, 07:37:21 pm ---
Gosh, and I thought the proper way to keep nails nicely trimmed was to bite them.  That shows ya what I know!   :)

Sounds like you are growing (hair, nails, and girls) (and more) into womanhood!  Yay!

:)

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

Hi Chrissy,

Well it looks like I spoke too soon. Last weekend I was surfing Susan's and not paying attention to what my teeth or fingernails were doing. Apparently they had a party while I was busy; either that or I've developed some very strange medical condition that made all of my fingernails fall off.  :laugh: :laugh:

I swear I don't remember biting them at all. I really hope I enjoyed myself, because now my nails look horrendous!! So I'm back to square one. I guess I'm gonna have to pull my purple glitter polish back out again.

Lexxi

IWish:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on September 18, 2019, 07:33:28 pm ---IWish,

Good for you! It seems like this works well for you as you can be yourself and that is important.
I wish you much continued happiness.

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

Chrissy thank you for the kind words !

IWish

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version