Author Topic: Groundbreaking study reveals how transgender hormone therapy affects medical tes  (Read 521 times)

Offline stephaniec

• SPARTA Trans Veterans AKA Stephaniec ( Garbo ) Diabla
  • Family
Groundbreaking study reveals how transgender hormone therapy affects medical test results

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20190806/Groundbreaking-study-reveals-how-transgender-hormone-therapy-affects-medical-test-results.aspx?fbclid=IwAR1tLhoycUQmvzSUjAk_f7RkH5PbbbP_eXURYk0Dse6bS85IsdYazVfvFho

News Medical.Net/Reviewed by James Ives, M.Psych. (Editor)
Aug 6 2019

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
Thank you again for a very helpful post!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Offline JanePlain

• M2E2?2->ME
  • Finished questioning...
I always thought women lived longer because men were too afraid to see a doctor.  Now the truth is out.  Estrogen makes you live longer.  Well that makes MY day!!!

Online Allie Jayne

Thank you so much for posting this Stephanie, as an older transitioner, I am also having regular tests for other health areas and I will now tell my GP to double check levels before making any diagnosis.

Allie

Tags: