Author Topic: Anxiety attack  (Read 312 times)

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
Anxiety attack
« on: August 26, 2019, 09:04:33 am »
Sometimes when life sneaks up on you........

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Anxiety attack
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 09:18:00 am »
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
OH NO..... if you feel so led please write me a PM or if comfortable you may wish to share about this issue(s) that you are maybe dealing with.  As I have always stated everywhere in the forums threads,, writing out one's feelings either privately or on a personal thread is very good therapy, it allows one to formulate more positive and productive actions in their life.

The old adage of "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
We all go though rough spots in our lives but I am always encouraging optimism and a positive can-do attitude in the face of adversity or misfortune. Obviously the meaning of this is making lemonade is turning them into something positive or desirable.

I trust that you day will get better right away for you....  anxiety and stress are not beneficial to our physical and mental well-being.....   

click LINK-->   "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"

HUGS and best wishes as always,
Danielle

Sometimes when life sneaks up on you........

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 09:26:32 am »
@Alaskan Danielle

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
OH NO..... if you feel so led please write me a PM or if comfortable share about this issue that you are dealing with.  As I have always stated everywhere in the forums threads,, writing out one's feelings either privately or on a personal thread is very good therapy, it allows one to formulate more positive and productive actions in their life.

The old adage of "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
We all go though rough spots in our lives but I am always encouraging optimism and a positive can-do attitude in the face of adversity or misfortune. Obviously the meaning of this is making lemonade is turning them into something positive or desirable.

I trust that you day will get better right away for you....  anxiety and stress are not beneficial to our physical and mental well-being.....   

"Positive Mindset... put away negativity"

HUGS and best wishes as always,
Danielle
@Alaskan Danielle

And this my friends is the way friends act when friends appear to be having an anxiety attack.
If you know someone that is experiencing undue stress, all it takes sometimes is that gentle touch on the shoulder that says “I’m here”.

As for myself, I’m in good spirits.  Life has me smiling.
But not always and certainly there are members here that can relate.

Thank you Danielle for being a good friend 🌸🌸🌸

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Offline Faith

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 09:41:15 am »
In the past little while I've had .. 4? 5? attacks, a couple severe. I would need the touch on my shoulder because there is no way I could even think about that list on my own.

Tags: