Author Topic: Do you enjoy drinking tea?  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Pammie

Re: Do you enjoy drinking tea?
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2019, 04:21:19 pm »
I drink quite a bit of tea, and I'm not picky about the temperature.
I don't put any sweeteners in it, and I let it steep for an hour before I drink it.
Tea drinking is such a potentially divisive subject!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2019, 05:37:10 pm »
Tea can be so good!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2019, 08:02:25 pm »
Peach Tea, or old green tea (with stevia)  is mostly all that I drink.

Offline Mills

• dOn'T pAnIc! when in a dress
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2019, 02:55:45 am »
I came here as someone mentioned tea!

There was NO tea, was this post some kind of BRIT trap?

I'll have mine with milk and one sugar.

Mills ( V disappointed )
I'm Quiet, Shy and permanently confused, shout at me if you want!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2019, 04:36:34 am »
I like to drink organic peppermint tea.

I make it by the hot tea by the cup usually, except for a larger pot of ginseng tea, made by using the actual roots.

Tea that I intend to drink chilled I usually make by the gallon.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2019, 09:05:06 pm »
I might make some organic Chamomile “tea” in a bit.  It can be very good.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2019, 07:31:52 am »
Hot, organic peppermint tea can be soothing.

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2019, 09:07:53 am »
Because I am not allowed to drink anything with caffeine in (as per my voice pathologist). I indulge on herbal/fruit teas.  My favorite is peach tea!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2020, 03:41:27 pm »
Green tea can be really good.

For that matter, so can many teas.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2020, 07:02:14 pm »
I am enjoying some hot chamomile tea.

It does not seem to taste good as it cools.  Hot, it must be!

Chrissy

Offline steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
  • Replacing existing with living
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2020, 07:19:18 pm »
I am enjoying some hot chamomile tea.

It does not seem to taste good as it cools.  Hot, it must be!

Chrissy

This is a great thread. It reminded me that I haven’t had any herbal tea in a long time. I think I’ll go make a cup!

- Stephanie
Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/11/2019 * Name and Gender Change on Birth Certificate 11/21/2019 * Accepted Internally That Transition is Completed 11/28/2019

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
Do you enjoy drinking tea?
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2020, 07:39:30 pm »
This is a great thread. It reminded me that I haven’t had any herbal tea in a long time. I think I’ll go make a cup!

- Stephanie

I just warmed up my 1/4 cup of tea, but it is about gone.  Maybe I should try one more cup of tea this evening!  This cup is really good.

Chrissy

Offline steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2020, 07:41:42 pm »

I just warmed up my 1/4 cup of tea, but it is about gone.  Maybe I should try one more cup of tea this evening!  This cup is really good.

Chrissy

I found a box of of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer in the pantry. It’s heating right now. My tension could sure use some taming right now.

- Stephanie
Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/11/2019 * Name and Gender Change on Birth Certificate 11/21/2019 * Accepted Internally That Transition is Completed 11/28/2019

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2020, 07:43:37 pm »
I found a box of of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer in the pantry. It’s heating right now. My tension could sure use some taming right now.

- Stephanie

I am going to make another cup right now.   :)

Chrissy

Offline steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2020, 07:45:41 pm »
I am going to make another cup right now.   :)

Chrissy

Cheers!

- Stephanie

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2020, 07:54:16 pm »
Cheers!

- Stephanie

I like your cup.  :)

Chrissy

Offline steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2020, 07:55:58 pm »
I like your cup.  :)

Chrissy

I do too. They’re only “B’s” but they’re all mine.

- Stephanie

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2020, 07:59:39 pm »
I do too. They’re only “B’s” but they’re all mine.

- Stephanie

Oh yes, you do have a matching pair!  Silly me, I mentioned just one.

To B or not to B is the question.  Some day I might answer, I “C”  :)  :) haha

Enjoy your tea.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2020, 08:50:11 pm »
Cheers!

- Stephanie

I will have some green tea this evening.

Chrissy

Tags: