Author Topic: What are your favorite crackers?  (Read 137 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
What are your favorite crackers?
« on: February 24, 2021, 08:00:29 pm »
What are your favorite crackers?

I like a lot of them!   Some include Ritz and Club crackers.

Many crackers are great with cheese.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: What are your favorite crackers?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 09:05:03 pm »
Ritz crackers.... either plain, or with peanut butter, or with meat and/or cheese.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 02:56:13 am »
Any as long as there is a good chunk of strong cheese on top!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Kay Kozee

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 03:19:27 am »
I love the little cheese goldfish!

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 11:39:38 am »
My preferred combo is to put a slice of pepperoni and Jarlsburg cheese on Ritz Crackers.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 05:18:48 pm »
I like Captain’s Wafers.

These are similar to Club crackers.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2021, 05:58:14 am »
Biscoff crackers.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2021, 06:03:32 am »
Regular saltine crackers for some chili or some soups, sometimes.

Chrissy

Offline Kay Kozee

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2021, 06:28:54 am »
Northern Star Girl mentioned Ritz and that reminded me of something when I was growing up. My mother used to make Ritz Cracker pizzas on special nights like New Year's Eve. She would put pizza sauce on crackers, then some mozzarella cheese and bake them in the oven! One of those wonderful memories as a child!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2021, 06:29:24 am »
Senbie crackers.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2021, 06:29:53 am »
Northern Star Girl mentioned Ritz and that reminded me of something when I was growing up. My mother used to make Ritz Cracker pizzas on special nights like New Year's Eve. She would put pizza sauce on crackers, then some mozzarella cheese and bake them in the oven! One of those wonderful memories as a child!

Interesting, that is!  Cool.

Chrissy

Tags: