Author Topic: Hi gamers  (Read 408 times)

Offline beefyboy

• Visitor
Hi gamers
« on: September 01, 2019, 09:55:22 pm »
I made a post and a bot told me to introduce myself here so here we are I guess
My name is Erik and I'm 16 and I've been out since like 14 (?) and I've been on T for almost a year. I live in the South and my long term goal in life is to go into the medical field. I honestly dont know what else to say about myself. Hit me up on Discord if u wanna play Overwatch or Minecraft or smth or if u just wanna talk lmao my discord is erik#8997

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Hi gamers
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 10:10:18 pm »
I made a post and a bot told me to introduce myself here so here we are I guess
My name is Erik and I'm 16 and I've been out since like 14 (?) and I've been on T for almost a year. I live in the South and my long term goal in life is to go into the medical field. I honestly dont know what else to say about myself. Hit me up on Discord if u wanna play Overwatch or Minecraft or smth or if u just wanna talk lmao my discord is erik#8997
@beefyboy
Dear Erik  aka: BeefyBoy:
Thank you for following the LINK that I gave you recentlyy on the first thread you posted on... to come here to tell us more about yourself...

Please be certain to read over the informative LINKS that I gave to you in my Welcome Message, they will tell you about the rules and procedures here on the Forums... and they will enable you to navigate safely around the Forums.

Oh, BY THE WAY....  I am NOT A BOT !!!  ::) 
I am real flesh and blood and I live in Alaska...

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Best Wishes,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Tags: