General Discussions > Gaming

Cyberpunk 2077 offering extremely inclusive character creation.

(1/6) > >>

Sephirah:
I thought it prudent to post this here. One of the biggest games of the current generation, Cyberpunk 2077, recently changed its character creation to allow players to create any kind of player character they like.

Here's a link to an article explaining why they did what they did.

It hasn't gone down well. Because... well... gamerz are gamerz, and the slightest little thing will make them want to break their mom's crockery and come out of the basement to the bright light of day, just to rage about stuff that doesn't apply to them. But yeah... I thought it was worth mentioning. If you're looking for a game where... to use their term... "transhumanism" is a big thing in both the lore and the gameplay, then you could do much worse. :) I already have my pre-order in. ;D

Ashley22:
All of this! I'm so excited for this one! CD Projekt Red seem to have a good outlook on game development. And this whole transhumanism thing is great! Kind of like in the sims you can choose male/female then whether you wear m/f clothes and whether you have m/f reproductive

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Lexxi:
I'd never heard of that game before so I went to YouTube to check it out. It looks like a lot of fun...however it's a first-person shooter and those give me motion sickness. So sadly I won't be able to play it. I'm really glad that it's all-inclusive though!!

Ashley22:
Give the Witcher 3 a shot. Same devs and the most polished of the series. 3rd person as well ;)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: Lexxi on November 15, 2019, 08:41:07 pm ---I'd never heard of that game before so I went to YouTube to check it out. It looks like a lot of fun...however it's a first-person shooter and those give me motion sickness.
--- End quote ---

I hate FPS for the most part for the same reason.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version