General Discussions > Gaming

Cyberpunk 2077 offering extremely inclusive character creation.

<< < (3/6) > >>

Sephirah:

--- Quote from: JennyTG on June 09, 2020, 02:42:20 am ---Anyone manage to get a CP console?  They look fab if you're into the game.

--- End quote ---

Didn't even know they were doing them. I did see the Cyberpunk 2077 themed RTX GPUs, though. Although you can't buy those.

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: Sephirah on June 10, 2020, 04:04:19 pm ---Didn't even know they were doing them. I did see the Cyberpunk 2077 themed RTX GPUs, though. Although you can't buy those.

--- End quote ---

So many were disappointed and angry at MS because they were shadow-dropped at $299 and disappeared so quickly.  The next wave will prob come in at $399 they're guessing.  It will be the last before the next gen so a double reason to own.

Kate.claire:
Anyone plan on playing this on PC?  I have a current gen XBox, but been spoiled by moving back to the PC more recently.  Not sure I want to return to the 30 or even 60 FPS world. 

Thanks for the thread, I live in a cave these days on new games (Destiny addict/victim), so I wouldn't have remembered this game without it. I had somehow forgotten about it long after the Keanu Reeves promotional bit. THAT stirred me from my slumber at one point, but maybe for all the "wrong?" reasons.

Sephirah:

--- Quote from: Kate.claire on June 11, 2020, 02:07:43 pm ---Anyone plan on playing this on PC?  I have a current gen XBox, but been spoiled by moving back to the PC more recently.  Not sure I want to return to the 30 or even 60 FPS world. 

Thanks for the thread, I live in a cave these days on new games (Destiny addict/victim), so I wouldn't have remembered this game without it. I had somehow forgotten about it long after the Keanu Reeves promotional bit. THAT stirred me from my slumber at one point, but maybe for all the "wrong?" reasons.

--- End quote ---

I have it pre-ordered for PC. I don't play on consoles anymore. Ever since I got VR... PC is the only platform I use. (I expect this game to be "adapted" for VR pretty quickly, through VorpX or something like that.)

Kate.claire:
I'll probably pre-order as well.  I got back into PCs a few years back for VR also.  HTC Vive, been looking for a more compelling reason to use it.  I'd prefer a newer one now though that can ditch some of the head wires, and hand controllers with thumbsticks to handle movement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version