Author Topic: Tips for dysphoria?  (Read 407 times)

Offline Zetsumei

• Visitor
Tips for dysphoria?
« on: September 03, 2019, 04:44:08 pm »
Hi all. I did a forum search but it didn't seem to help with what I was hoping for. Due to work and family considerations I am on HRT but not transitioning (MTF). I felt better, happy. For the first time in years I felt happy, content maybe like I could bear this all. The dysphoria hit about 3 days ago, not as bad as it could be I know, but enough. I just feel so, apathetic, I want to isolate and just avoid people. At worst I'm just angry. Its the stupidest thing to set it off, a bloody outfit advertisement on youtube and thinking 'that's really cute I'd wear that if...' but if isn't the case and I don't think if will ever be the case. How do yall handle it? So far nothing has helped me, I need to push past this at least temporarily. I'm a counselor and I don't want to impact my clients because of this drop.

Offline Maid Marion

Re: Tips for dysphoria?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 04:53:52 pm »
Hi!

Sorry to hear that.  But most GGs have similar body issues. Hopefully getting this off your chest will make you feel better. 

Marion

Offline WannaBgirl2

• Neighbor
Re: Tips for dysphoria?
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 09:44:02 pm »
Hi all. I did a forum search but it didn't seem to help with what I was hoping for. Due to work and family considerations I am on HRT but not transitioning (MTF). I felt better, happy. For the first time in years I felt happy, content maybe like I could bear this all. The dysphoria hit about 3 days ago, not as bad as it could be I know, but enough. I just feel so, apathetic, I want to isolate and just avoid people. At worst I'm just angry. Its the stupidest thing to set it off, a bloody outfit advertisement on youtube and thinking 'that's really cute I'd wear that if...' but if isn't the case and I don't think if will ever be the case. How do yall handle it? So far nothing has helped me, I need to push past this at least temporarily. I'm a counselor and I don't want to impact my clients because of this drop.
I honestly hope you find something.... And when you do.... Please let me know!?!?! I'm even afraid to try hormones, I want to.... But I'm scared... I've been fighting with my disforia since I was a kid.....I didn't know what it was or what to do.... Honestly sometimes I just secretly played girl, and honestly I felt dreamy... other times.... I would be ashamed of my desires.... Bury my feelings and "man-up" like I was supposed to....I just want to be honest with myself..... Sorry to make it about me.... I'm just trying to say, I totally understand!!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Tags: