Author Topic: What actually makes for the best bras?  (Read 6007 times)

Offline mm

Re: What actually makes for the best bras?
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2020, 01:23:04 pm »
Almost everything show through a white t-shirt, no design or anything to hide what is under it.

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2020, 02:54:59 pm »
MM,

Sometimes there is no need to hide it and it actually can be very attractive for yourself and/or others!

Allie
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020
GRS - TBDDD (To Be Determined, Decision and Date)

Offline SheShe

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2020, 03:35:58 pm »
I have never went bra shopping,,,,  When you do how do the sales people accept or react to you ?   I assume if you get clocked they might object to your shopping activity, or do they.    I'm not a passable person so I just figure I would get the store security looking me up and throwing me out of the store.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2020, 04:10:42 am »
Do you hand wash your bras or do you, like me, use a delicate cycle on the clothes washer, then let them air dry?

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline SheShe

« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2020, 11:03:17 pm »
Hand wash in the kitchen sink after soaking and hung up to dry outside in the summer or inside in the winter.   I have no neighbors to see my hanging naughties outside   ;D

Offline Lyric

• Family
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2020, 10:59:48 am »
I have never went bra shopping,,,,  When you do how do the sales people accept or react to you ?   I assume if you get clocked they might object to your shopping activity, or do they.    I'm not a passable person so I just figure I would get the store security looking me up and throwing me out of the store.

Well, if you live someplace like Dubai or Saudi Arabia, yes, you might have a problem there. In US big city department and mall stores you probably won't have much of a problem. They want your money as much as the next person's. If you tell the clerk you're transgender, you'll often get some special help with your shopping. If not, go to another store.

Otherwise, there's always the online option, which may (sadly) may be wise these days. If you do be prepared to do a some trial and error shopping, since sizing of bras is absurdly inconsistent.

Do you hand wash your bras or do you, like me, use a delicate cycle on the clothes washer, then let them air dry?

Chrissy

Oh, I've always only hand washed them, darling. I wouldn't trust my washer with a bra. If you save them and do two or three at a time it's not such a hassle.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." - Steve Jobs

Offline Denice

• Neighbor
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2020, 07:42:59 am »
My favorite right now are Hane's Get Cozy pullovers. Comfortable, reasonably priced and give support to what little I have. I'm wearing a the racer back style for the first time, and my back feels great. For me it's just wearing a bra that's important. I do have fancier ones that I use for special occasions.
I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
What actually makes for the best bras?
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2020, 05:05:10 pm »
Black Friday sales have kicked in.
Pricing is so good!

So I ordered two more that I know fit just right.   :)  :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Margrit

« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2020, 02:04:27 am »
Black Friday sales have kicked in.
Pricing is so good!

So I ordered two more that I know fit just right.   :)  :)

Chrissy

That sounds great to me.
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2020, 10:20:37 am »
About a week ago one store had all of their bras for the brand I like on sale for about $12.
Then they had a ten percent off all purchases coupon!  Not bad for a $40 retail price bra, although you seem to be able to buy them somewhere most of the time for at least 20% off of that.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2020, 04:31:50 pm »
Someone suggested that bras with a wider band on the sides would perhaps place more into the bra cups but either I do not have that much to scoot into them or I just have not tried enough bras with that feature.  I have tried just one, out of curiosity.

Intuitively, that design makes some sense but so far has not made for the best bra. 

At first I did not like a “lift” bra (not a push-up) for its looks; but, now I find some clothes look better when I wear that bra.  The cups are formed that make me look a little bit bigger, and the small lift pad in the cups seems to help fill up the cups.  It is comfy.

For a long time I did not like to wear bras much.  But I think some more breast growth has made me appreciate them.   :)

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2020, 04:45:53 pm »
Someone suggested that bras with a wider band on the sides would perhaps place more into the bra cups but either I do not have that much to scoot into them or I just have not tried enough bras with that feature.  I have tried just one, out of curiosity.

Intuitively, that design makes some sense but so far has not made for the best bra. 

At first I did not like a “lift” bra (not a push-up) for its looks; but, now I find some clothes look better when I wear that bra.  The cups are formed that make me look a little bit bigger, and the small lift pad in the cups seems to help fill up the cups.  It is comfy.

For a long time I did not like to wear bras much.  But I think some more breast growth has made me appreciate them.   :)

Chrissy
That’s really interesting! I think I’ve always worn bra’s in femme mode (which is of course all the time for 40 months now) and it helps me feel feminine. I have lots and lots of cute bras but I must admit having had a growth spurt this year meant I had a few days where I went bra-less with tight tops and felt very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2020, 01:07:00 pm »
I am sort of glad the great sales on bras has ended for at least a little while because I may have been getting too many of the styles and models that I know fit well; because, you know, there are all of those colors...

:)  :)

Chrissy

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2020, 02:11:04 pm »
To re-iterate the point, a bra with a deep band, and 3 or more hooks deep on the clasp is a real boon for small boob push up.

The wide rear and side panels really gather you in if you "swoop & scoop" properly. With an underwire as well, you get so much lift that your straps don't do very much, so you can slacken them off to avoid shoulder grooves!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2020, 04:49:43 pm »
I am very happy that I fit into B cup very well now.
I think if I grew no more I would be pleased as is.
They are big enough is to be noticeable, or, can be somewhat subdued in their prominence.
That is exactly what I want. 

With wearing some bras, I see there is a just a bit more room for growth, but the cup forms a nice shape with no folds.  In others, I fill up the B cup.  That is such a nice feel.

Chrissy

« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 09:22:07 pm by ChrissyRyan »

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2021, 07:06:09 pm »
I exercise every day.  It is good to have a good bra when doing aerobic exercises, although this requires me to wash them every day as I sweat a lot.  So much for females not sweating much... it does not apply to me at least!  I may be able to get by without one as I am only a B cup but I am thinking that they have to help some, maybe it is protecting them from some longer term support problems. 

I do not run fast, just fast walk or jog or cycle.  Cycling indoors now but outdoors in the warmer months. 

Chrissy

Offline VchPlz

• Let the hate flow through you
  • Friend
« Reply #116 on: January 04, 2021, 10:00:30 am »
The best bras are the ones easiest to remove when you're home.

This is the only correct answer.

Offline mm

« Reply #117 on: January 04, 2021, 11:00:32 am »
Have enough everyday bras so you can wear a fresh clean every day or two depending on how much exercising you are doing.  I like to put on the clean on after exercise and showering.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #118 on: January 04, 2021, 12:19:26 pm »
I am very happy that I fit into B cup very well now.
I think if I grew no more I would be pleased as is.
They are big enough is to be noticeable, or, can be somewhat subdued in their prominence.
That is exactly what I want. 

With wearing some bras, I see there is a just a bit more room for growth, but the cup forms a nice shape with no folds.  In others, I fill up the B cup.  That is such a nice feel.

Chrissy
Chrissy - your answer sums up me too! also B cup

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2021, 10:18:46 pm »
Chrissy - your answer sums up me too! also B cup

:)

Chrissy

Tags: