Author Topic: What actually makes for the best bras?  (Read 6755 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
What actually makes for the best bras?
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2021, 10:09:04 am »
It is pleasurable just putting them on, using the clasps, and wearing them!   :) 
I guess this is a “privilege” to enjoy as a woman. 
I can wear my newer bras all day very comfortably.
Some days I do not want to take my bra off.

I used to not wear bras much at all.  I did not have any that fit well nor did I have much to fill them up.

I think I will be happy if they stayed this size, because they can be unemphasized or they can make for a nicer figure.  One bra style I have seems to make them look bigger as they have shaped cups.  The one I am wearing today is completely filled and is does not have shaped cups.  It is nice to see some overall body shaping going on here!

I know that many of you who have been living 24/7 as yourselves must be way past this phase of joy, so this may seem to be a bit silly and teenager-like to you. 

Hugs,

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
What actually makes for the best bras?
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2021, 10:52:18 am »
I am not sure who makes for the best bras but I love the fit and resultant looks I have with them now.
This is uplifting (perhaps one style actually is uplifting!)  :)

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

Re: What actually makes for the best bras?
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2021, 11:01:14 am »
I am not sure who makes for the best bras but I love the fit and resultant looks I have with them now.
This is uplifting (perhaps one style actually is uplifting!)  :)

Chrissy
Enjoy! I certainly have a few go-to push-up bras that I wear when I want a more fuller silhouette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mm

« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2021, 12:32:32 pm »
What woman doesn't feel better when she is wearing a well fitting bra that enhances her figure as well. Pushup bra can be comfortable and make us look great too.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2021, 08:10:29 pm »
Sometimes it is nice to see your developing silhouette without wearing a bra.
(I think I need to drop five pounds!)

I can however wear my newer bras all day long without discomfort.
It is nice to fill out my tops more now and the bras help with shaping.
That helps with putting a nice smile on my face.  :)

Chrissy

Offline mm

« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2021, 09:45:11 am »
yes, the right bra does give one a better feminine shape.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2021, 09:59:49 am »
Sometimes it is nice to see your developing silhouette without wearing a bra.
(I think I need to drop five pounds!)

I can however wear my newer bras all day long without discomfort.
It is nice to fill out my tops more now and the bras help with shaping.
That helps with putting a nice smile on my face.  :)

Chrissy
And a smile is such a positive affirmation I think xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2021, 02:54:20 pm »
I have been hand washing and also machine washing on the delicate cycle.

I see no difference in the condition or cleanliness of my bras.

I hang them up to air dry.

Chrissy

Tags: