Author Topic: Teeth!  (Read 265 times)

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
Teeth!
« on: September 05, 2019, 12:54:25 pm »
You teeth are a harbinger of your health.  If your teeth are suffering, likely you are in general.
I may have found another big plus for taking my Hrt medications....my teeth.
I just returned from my own Tooth Fairy where she declared my dental health better than she had ever seen it.  She asked if my diet changed or if my cleaning habits had changed.  While yes they have since starting my transition, but they have been changed for a few years now.  Her and my dentist then suggested that it may be because of my Hrt medications. 
I think this thought has true value as my body is now more in tune with a more balanced chemistry.
I am smiling now with even more reason to.

Hugs and smiles , Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Offline Maid Marion

Re: Teeth!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 12:59:11 pm »
Hi Jessica,

That is great news!  It may also be that you aren't likely to take care of  your teeth properly when you are depressed.  Teeth grinding and other problems are a sign of great stress.

Marion

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Teeth!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 01:00:41 pm »
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
A great report!!!   Good to read that your HRT and your diet are likely responsible for your healthy teeth.

I was also glad to hear that everyone at your Dentist's office knows you as Jessica!

I find it very interesting that you now have a Tooth-Fairy too!! ...ENJOY !!!
Hmmm !!!!   

HUGS,
Danielle

You teeth are a harbinger of your health.  If your teeth are suffering, likely you are in general.
I may have found another big plus for taking my Hrt medications....my teeth.
I just returned from my own Tooth Fairy where she declared my dental health better than she had ever seen it.  She asked if my diet changed or if my cleaning habits had changed.  While yes they have since starting my transition, but they have been changed for a few years now.  Her and my dentist then suggested that it may be because of my Hrt medications. 
I think this thought has true value as my body is now more in tune with a more balanced chemistry.
I am smiling now with even more reason to.

Hugs and smiles , Jessica
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 02:49:49 pm by Alaskan Danielle »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Tags: