General Discussions > Fitness

Yoga pants and exercise [emoji52]

(1/2) > >>

RobinM.R.:
Someday when I'm fully out, I want to start wearing yoga pants to the gym. How do you make that work? Do you tuck throughout your whole workout? I'm sorry if that's too personal. The whole thing feels scary to me. But I hear yoga pants are very comfortable and I want to wear them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Devlyn:

--- Quote from: Ray123 on September 10, 2019, 12:14:23 am ---Someday when I'm fully out, I want to start wearing yoga pants to the gym. How do you make that work? Do you tuck throughout your whole workout? I'm sorry if that's too personal. The whole thing feels scary to me. But I hear yoga pants are very comfortable and I want to wear them.

--- End quote ---

You do if you want to hide your equipment. I'm post orchiectomy, I don't hide Johnny when I wear yoga pants.

Cindy:

At one time I wore compression pants under my skin-tight gym/yoga gear to keep everything tucked away and hidden. I now wear compression pants under my skin-tight gym/yoga gear to stop my innards bursting out in a cataclysmic technicolour spray of over-exertion.
They also hide my love handles  :laugh:

bobbiesj:
As you continue on HRT, tucking will become less and less of an issue as significant shrinkage will occur, and be much easier to manage.

JennyTG:
They're very comfy, I have enough though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version