Author Topic: The Stepheewt Pod Cast, my story, my thoughts, now you know  (Read 23088 times)

Online Jessica_Rose

Re: The Stepheewt Pod Cast, my story, my thoughts, now you know
« Reply #880 on: August 19, 2020, 09:30:16 pm »
I'm so glad you are getting back on track now. I know how painful it can be to lose a loved one... I also understand how hard it is to hide -- once your soul tastes freedom it can be difficult to but the genie back in the bottle, even for just a little while. I am glad you have found support, especially at the phase you are in now. Nicole, please reach out if you need someone to talk to, most of us are pretty good listeners.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA with Dr. Ley on 21 Feb 2019
GCS II and FFS - GCS II and FFS with Dr. Ley on 26 July 2019
FFS II - FFS II with Dr. Ley on 13 Oct 2020
23Mar2017 Started Estradiol / 16Feb2018 Full Time! / 21Feb2019 GCS / 26July2019 GCS II & FFS

Don't let others tell you who you are. Be yourself, the world will adjust.

Offline Emma1017

« Reply #881 on: August 20, 2020, 06:48:59 am »
Nicole WOW!  So glad that you have leaped forward.  I am jealous (in a nice way).  Your new photo looks great.  You look so happy!

Welcome back!

Big hug,

Emma
  The heart has reasons that reason can not understand.

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline Stepheewt

• Stephee is now Nicole ( I answer either)
« Reply #882 on: August 23, 2020, 11:26:33 pm »
Emma....Thank you...it’s quite a journey. Amazing how much your mind can understand About yourself if you just open up and let the fear go. The freedom is beyond. We all have our stories, no path is the same. Unfortunately mine came with a devastating loss. Lesson learned...live for today, tomorrow is not promised.
All the stuff I have done for years was just to relieve the symptoms of this issue. I was always afraid of the cure.[/i]

My Story found at Stepheewt Pod Cast Thread now in member blogs all are welcome to post

Yes Stephee it turns out, may have changed, Going by Nicole but call me either

Offline Allie Jayne

« Reply #883 on: August 24, 2020, 12:16:01 am »
You have blossomed my sweet rose Nicole, now go show your beauty to the world!

Hugs,

Allie

(all that manure we fed you worked!)

Offline Stepheewt

• Stephee is now Nicole ( I answer either)
« Reply #884 on: October 05, 2020, 09:59:35 pm »
Lol...the world feeds us manure...we need to make it smell like sweet perfume. And why not we deserve it.

So crazy things going on in my life...... Not out yet at work...It’s my last stop on the living my truth express. Couple pit stops along the way. Some good some bad. For instance my family knows( most of them) includes my parents, my aunts, my cousins..... also childhood friends, are now in the loop. Tough part of life now is living the lie at work and truth the rest of the time. Of course it doesn’t help that I’m gonna be out for gallbladder surgery soon....( yikes)...

Seriously can someone just turn off 2020already???.....

Big Hugs To All
Nicole
All the stuff I have done for years was just to relieve the symptoms of this issue. I was always afraid of the cure.[/i]

My Story found at Stepheewt Pod Cast Thread now in member blogs all are welcome to post

Yes Stephee it turns out, may have changed, Going by Nicole but call me either

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #885 on: October 06, 2020, 12:34:30 am »
@Stepheewt
Dear Nicole:
I love the opening sentence of your last post...
....reminds me of the old saying "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade" 
Optimism can overcome the Pessimism and negative attitudes that will only drag us down.

I will give you links to 2 of my threads that will hopefully give you ideas about how you might successfully go forward...

I fully understand and feel your pain regarding living 2 lives and not being out at work.  In my case I was able to quit my male-mode job and then relocate about a thousand miles away to a small town in Alaska to start my own woman owned small accounting and CPA business.  For me, that ended my dual-life routine.  Going full-time or ate least being "out"at home with family and also at work is a big load off of one's shoulders and mind. 
Details about my early journey is found on my first blog/journal thread 
         I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles

I wish you success with your personal journey as you press on toward your transition goals.
Try to always stay positive and optimistic.
         Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Regarding your soon surgery, unless there are complications, gallbladder surgery is usually done using the laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery method where very small incision(s) are made and and results in an easier and faster recovery time than it was decades ago.
I wish you well with your pending surgery....  when is the proposed date?

I will be looking forward to following your coming out progress ... and your surgery experience.
Only as you feel comfortable doing, please keep me and the rest of your followers updated on your "Podcast" Blog and on other threads that you contribute comments on.

HUGS and best wishes to you.... and thank you for sharing your life events.
Danielle

Lol...the world feeds us manure...we need to make it smell like sweet perfume. And why not we deserve it.

So crazy things going on in my life...... Not out yet at work...It’s my last stop on the living my truth express. Couple pit stops along the way. Some good some bad. For instance my family knows( most of them) includes my parents, my aunts, my cousins..... also childhood friends, are now in the loop. Tough part of life now is living the lie at work and truth the rest of the time. Of course it doesn’t help that I’m gonna be out for gallbladder surgery soon....( yikes)...

Seriously can someone just turn off 2020already???.....

Big Hugs To All
Nicole
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40