Community Conversation > Support groups

Foods or natural supplements that help to feminize your body

(1/1)

JLO:
Does anybody know any vitamins or supplements herbs or foods that will help to seminars but particularly the butt in there hips but preferably everything? I’ve seen many advertisements of them does anyone have any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rakel:
Several food products that contain phytoestrogens (plant based estrogens) may help, but to get enough to effect any noticeable change would require eating huge quantities.

Soy products such as tofu are rich in phytoestrogens. For a more complete list wikipedia has an article on phytoestrogens.

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: JLO on September 21, 2019, 08:58:00 pm ---Does anybody know any vitamins or supplements herbs or foods that will help to seminars but particularly the butt in there hips but preferably everything? I’ve seen many advertisements of them does anyone have any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Tofu, seeds such as fennel, and fennel itself are all tasty foods that I have eaten plenty of the past five years.  If you like them, then buying these foods is simply spending grocery money to eat what you like, not like spending money on herbals that can be expensive and ineffective. 

The bottom line is that going the food route may work for some, and results vary.  One of our members here, @Devlyn, had great results with herbs.  I was pleased with the food route.  However, it is best to consult a physician if you go the herbal route as they may interfere with medicine that you may need to take.  Some herbs may have adverse effects just by themselves.
I think that @Devlyn stopped using the herbs after the pharmaceutical HRT route was started.

Insofar as quantities to be consumed goes, it is probably reasonable to say that you need to eat them regularly and a lot.  As an example, eating a block of tofu for a meal about every day.  This you can buy at many grocery stores, especially so if they have an organic or vegetarian refrigerated section.  Eating estrogenic foods does not mean that you will necessarily get any curves.  Good luck.

Chrissy

AnneK:
Why not go for hormones?  They tend to work well.

LilDevilOfPrada:
As a scientist i have to be honest if it does effect your hormonal levels its a pure placebo. Also if it effected your hormone levels it would have to be regulated. So the answer is nothing does the work like medically regulated HRT and if it does worth you have to ask the question but what else is it doing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version