General Discussions > Frequently asked questions

How do I upload pictures from a mobile device?

<< < (4/4)

MeTony:
It is not like imgur. You can’t save pictures on TapaTalk itself. It is just an app to easily access different forums that might interest you. Instead of visiting the site through a browser.

Tony

LizK:
I use Tapatalk when uploading pics from my phone but there is no privacy settings that I can find. Are you wanting to upload a temporary pic? if you choose to do it via Tapatalk PM me when you want it removed and I will edit the link for you. Just please don’t upload hundreds of them lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BlueJaye:

--- Quote from: LizK on October 01, 2019, 04:08:23 pm ---I use Tapatalk when uploading pics from my phone but there is no privacy settings that I can find. Are you wanting to upload a temporary pic? if you choose to do it via Tapatalk PM me when you want it removed and I will edit the link for you. Just please don’t upload hundreds of them lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

No, I just had one of my Imgur photos set to “public” and got instant nasty comment. I don’t want that again. That is why I asked if Tapatalk allows other users to view your photos. I don’t want unwanted people viewing my photos. I know that people on here won’t give me trouble, but I don’t want other random Imgur users saying nasty things to me.

MeTony:
No. Your pics only show here. Or the forum you put the picture in. But the forum can be accessed by people who are not registered. I was a lurker, many of us were lurkers before we registered. But a lurker can’t comment pictures.

Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version