Author Topic: Church of the non-binary  (Read 237 times)

Offline Stevie

• I think I'm a verb
Church of the non-binary
« on: October 04, 2019, 12:19:28 pm »
 With all the effort the current administration is putting into religious freedom and being able to fire  or discriminate against someone for being LGBT, what if we created our own religion so we can claim our gender expression is a deeply held religious conviction.
  Just legal semantics because we all know that it is an inate part of who we are. 

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Offline Andrea Candle

• Friend
    • My Music Channel
Re: Church of the non-binary
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 05:27:33 pm »
The answer is....GNOSIS....Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."
“Stop thinking and end your problems.” Lao Tzu

Offline DebbieBL9

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 04:38:11 pm »
As Jesus was pro-Trans eunuchs, there should be a valid counter claim that they are perpetuating Fraudulent version of the New Testament scriptures  and a Misrepresentation of That Religion. Basically, illiteracy and contempt, to veneer hate crime with a false narrative to deceive the gullible.

Offline Tessa James

• Family
  • Enjoying this self liberation
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 07:49:38 pm »
Ha Ha, sure why not codify our lives in relation to a new deity or religion?  Couldn't be too much worse than the last few thousand renditions of religious decrees, eh?  Zeus is likely to be lonely by now ;)

Benevolent non binary sisters and brethren, raise yourselves up in holy communion with your true gender. ;D
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013