Community Conversation > Support groups

Salvation Army LGBTQ support

<< < (2/3) > >>

Chloe:

--- Quote from: Devlyn on November 01, 2019, 07:12:07 am --- . . . or perhaps ordering some food and just driving off.  :laugh:
--- End quote ---

I'd report this threatening bad behavior to a moderator but, but, but . . . will just "Eat Mor Chickin" instead (with FREE sandwich cpns that daughter gets as "tips" all the time)!

Sorry but Atlanta IS Coca-Cola, Chic-fil-A dwarf house and Delta Country for sure!

Devlyn:

--- Quote from: Chloe on November 01, 2019, 08:28:26 am ---
--- Quote from: Devlyn on November 01, 2019, 07:12:07 am --- . . . or perhaps ordering some food and just driving off.  :laugh:
--- End quote ---

I'd report this threatening bad behavior to a moderator but, but, but . . . will just "Eat Mor Chickin" instead (with FREE sandwich cpns that daughter gets as "tips" all the time)!

Sorry but Atlanta IS Coca-Cola, Chic-fil-A dwarf house and Delta Country for sure!

--- End quote ---

:laugh:

TonyaW:
I didn't look really hard,  but the most recent thing I found from last year looks they've not really changed their views.

“Please Don’t Support the Salvation Army” by James Finn https://link.medium.com/jWn94ZEmg1

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Chloe:
"What Salvation Army thinks about LGBTQ people, in their own words —"

--- Quote ---Scripture opposes homosexual practices by direct comment and also by clearly implied disapproval. The Bible treats such practices as self-evidently abnormal. … Attempts to establish or promote such relationships as viable alternatives to heterosexually-based family life do not conform to God’s will for society.
--- End quote ---

Devlyn:

--- Quote from: TonyaW on November 01, 2019, 09:26:11 am ---I didn't look really hard,  but the most recent thing I found from last year looks they've not really changed their views.

“Please Don’t Support the Salvation Army” by James Finn https://link.medium.com/jWn94ZEmg1

--- End quote ---

I didn't do a deep search either, but this is from the Wikipedia page:

"As of April 2018, the Inclusion page on the official UK website states that the Salvation Army stands against homophobia and does not permit discrimination in its employment practices or delivery of care."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version