Activism and Politics > Politics

Ted Cruz and forcing decisions on children

<< < (3/6) > >>

Rakel:
Let us not forget all the genetic males with androgen insensitivity syndrome who were "converted" as very young children. They did not have any say in how their gender would be changed or not.

Gender dysphoria and all the other related conditions are a very personal condition and only the individual so affected has any right to seek treatment or not seek treatment of their condition. Everybody else should just pause their comments and actions and let the child decide at a time of their choosing. Parents need to be supportive, but not pushing. Political elected officials need to solve the problems of the nation, not medical conditions.

Linde:

--- Quote from: Dani on November 04, 2019, 05:40:40 am ---Let us not forget all the genetic males with androgen insensitivity syndrome who were "converted" as very young children. They did not have any say in how their gender would be changed or not.

--- End quote ---
It's not only those kids, almost all intersex kids were manipulated to fit the gender somebody decided was right for them (I was made into a male).  And it still going on these days in this very country, and in many countries around the world!
We were robbed of our life the way it should have been, and forced into a life others thought was best for us!  It was a pretty miserable life for me!

Colleen_definitely:

--- Quote from: Dani on November 04, 2019, 05:40:40 am ---Let us not forget all the genetic males with androgen insensitivity syndrome who were "converted" as very young children. They did not have any say in how their gender would be changed or not.

--- End quote ---

But that's OK because we need lots of hetero men and women to make lots of cannon fodder err babies to fight in the crusades.

Haley Conner:
The problem is, they don't care about facts or reason.  Their agenda is to appease their base, who are conservative and religious, and have been lead to believe that LGBT people are a threat to them.  Fear and prejudice are being weaponized.  People unite over a common imaginary enemy.  Facts and knowledge and real understanding are in fact discouraged.

Linde:

--- Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 04, 2019, 10:05:10 am ---But that's OK because we need lots of hetero men and women to make lots of cannon fodder err babies to fight in the crusades.

--- End quote ---
I think that is exactly the reason why I was made into a male!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version