General Discussions > General discussions

Things that scared you as a kid.

<< < (2/8) > >>

BlueJaye:
We watched this movie in elementary school and I was terrified of it for months.

Jin:
The robot in The Day the Earth Stood Still Of course, I was only 2 at the time. Oh <not allowed>, I just dated myself!

The High School bully, until I smacked him with a stack of text books. Later we dated a bit but never took it very far.

The possibility of a break down driving through the rough part of town when dressed in girly things. (honestly, this still scares me)

Losing my panties on the playground. I don't know why that bothered me, we were nudists at home.

Okra.

BlueJaye:

--- Quote from: Jin on October 26, 2019, 11:51:50 am ---The robot in The Day the Earth Stood Still Of course, I was only 2 at the time. Oh <not allowed>, I just dated myself!

The High School bully, until I smacked him with a stack of text books. Later we dated a bit but never took it very far.

The possibility of a break down driving through the rough part of town when dressed in girly things. (honestly, this still scares me)

Losing my panties on the playground. I don't know why that bothered me, we were nudists at home.

Okra.

--- End quote ---
You mean Gort?

Oh, yeah, I totally get the okra phobia.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Devlyn:
Five Million Years To Earth (US, 1967) or Quatermass And The Pit as it was known in the UK. Scared the bejabbers out of me.

MeTony:
Except for being afraid of being at home... nothing really scared me. Wasps! Evil creatures.

I used to watch horror movies with my friend’s older brother when I was 10. He was 15. Nothing scared me. Nothing. Until I saw Shining. That movie still gives me the creeps. But I guess living with an instabile parent puts marks on your soul for ever.

Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version