General Discussions > Cooking

What are you having for dinner? 4.0

<< < (3/400) > >>

Colleen_definitely:

--- Quote from: BlueJaye on October 28, 2019, 12:44:17 pm ---Whirlpool has a really nice cafeteria with delicious food.

--- End quote ---

That's sadly a rarity.  Lots of pharma companies I visited had really lousy ones.  I have to say that the NNSA site in Kansas City has a great one, and Sherwin Williams R&D in Cleveland also has a really fantastic cafeteria.  The myriad of other places I spent time at either didn't have one or had one that made the lunch ladies at elementary school look like Julia Child.

Linde:

--- Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 28, 2019, 10:01:45 pm ---That's sadly a rarity.  Lots of pharma companies I visited had really lousy ones.  I have to say that the NNSA site in Kansas City has a great one, and Sherwin Williams R&D in Cleveland also has a really fantastic cafeteria.  The myriad of other places I spent time at either didn't have one or had one that made the lunch ladies at elementary school look like Julia Child.

--- End quote ---
We had two different counters, one with the slap it onto the plate style food, and one for a little more money with really good stuff.  We also had a sushi bar.  It seems that the wanted to keep us happy!

ChrissyRyan:
Will it be Cheesy Peas or a peanut butter jelly sandwich?

I will figure it out later...

Chrissy  :)

Linde:
I had an acorn squash with butter, and a German Knockwurst.  Grapes for dessert!

ChrissyRyan:
I am going to enjoy a nice steak.

Perhaps some grapes later.

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version