Author Topic: What are you having for dinner? 4.0  (Read 26372 times)

Online CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
Re: What are you having for dinner? 4.0
« Reply #1160 on: September 29, 2020, 11:49:15 pm »
Chicken Enchiladas in Mole Sauce with Black Beans and Spanish Rice.

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy? - Seal

Online davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1161 on: September 30, 2020, 03:00:14 am »
Fish curry for the rest of the week!! Recipe said 1K of fish , had slightly over and it feeds 6 . Tangy dried spice mix and coconut milk sauce , very tasty.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1162 on: September 30, 2020, 10:10:49 pm »
Rice and beans.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #1163 on: October 01, 2020, 04:09:16 am »
Ham sandwich
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1164 on: October 01, 2020, 06:13:50 pm »
Not sure.  I had some pulled pork for lunch and it was good. 
Nothing right now sounds very good.  Perhaps I will eat later, it is early any way.

I have been thinking of some problems some people I know have and that is more on my mind than food.  Many a time you should just listen to people say what is on their minds, not offer possible solutions unless they ask, and then they need to make decisions and take action themselves.   

I think a lot of times many do not want to hear of any possible solutions.  They just want a caring person to listen.  So I listen.  More comfort and understanding is what they seek.
It can be cathartic.

But, I still think about what they are going through.  So, I am thinking.

Christine

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1165 on: October 01, 2020, 06:22:54 pm »
Leftover half of an Italian sub that I also had for lunch. So bad, but so good.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1166 on: October 01, 2020, 08:15:42 pm »
Peas.  Cheesy Peas.

Chrissy

Online davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1167 on: October 02, 2020, 05:50:11 am »
Made sweet and sour butternut squash then with remains of squash a black eyed bean and squash curry . Chicken Korma marinating at the moment to cook this afternoon , freezing the left over fish curry-----------
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1168 on: October 02, 2020, 05:34:08 pm »
Likely something different tonight.

We shall see!

Chrissy

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1169 on: October 02, 2020, 08:53:56 pm »
Pork chops braised in sauerkraut. Yum yum.

Sarah
----
48 years young.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1170 on: October 03, 2020, 05:05:26 am »
Chicken wings.  Not those half wings or little drumsticks but the whole wings.  Very good.

Chrissy

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1171 on: October 03, 2020, 05:41:43 am »
Chicken wings.  Not those half wings or little drumsticks but the whole wings.  Very good.
Those are better if you want more than an appetizer.

I had Japanese style chicken and egg over rice.  I seared the cubed chicken thighs and then carmelized the sauce and onions so it was very good last night.  Then I added more sauce for cooking the well beaten egg.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1172 on: October 03, 2020, 06:41:36 pm »
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, milk.

Plus half of a cinnamon roll with icing.

Chrissy

Online CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #1173 on: October 03, 2020, 11:11:12 pm »
Felt very much like comfort food today.   Tuna Casserole (which since no one in our family likes green peas, I make with green beans)!

Caela

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1174 on: October 04, 2020, 05:00:49 pm »
Roasting chicken now....

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1175 on: October 04, 2020, 06:13:39 pm »
The roasted chicken, potatoes, and the rice were delicious!

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1176 on: October 05, 2020, 07:05:51 pm »
I stopped on the way home to get a gyro.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1177 on: October 07, 2020, 12:46:53 pm »
Yesterday, just a salad.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
What are you having for dinner? 4.0
« Reply #1178 on: October 07, 2020, 09:59:21 pm »
This evening, wonderful conversation and delightful chicken and more.

Chrissy

Online CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #1179 on: October 08, 2020, 11:10:02 am »
This evening, wonderful conversation and delightful chicken and more.

Chrissy
@ChrissyRyan

Chrissy-

Wonderful conversation is one of my all time favorite recipes!  Sounds like a great evening!

Hugs!

Caela

Tags: