Author Topic: What are you having for dinner? 4.0  (Read 33715 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
What are you having for dinner? 4.0
« Reply #1420 on: November 29, 2020, 04:05:11 pm »
Saturday:  Leftover turkey and fixings from Thursday.
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
Re: What are you having for dinner? 4.0
« Reply #1421 on: November 29, 2020, 06:08:44 pm »
Some sort of creamy turkey pasta dish and and leftover green beans on the side.

Sarah

----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1422 on: November 29, 2020, 06:35:46 pm »
This evening:  More good leftovers from Thanksgiving.  Just a little still left.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1423 on: November 30, 2020, 08:39:09 pm »
Homemade spicy tomato dal and turmeric-spiced rice. I need to refresh my spices...flavors were a little dull.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1424 on: December 01, 2020, 02:56:04 am »
chicken masala with courgette curry , tonight it will be stuffed peppers due to them starting to go over.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1425 on: December 01, 2020, 05:07:46 am »
I enjoyed some pizza Monday evening.

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #1426 on: December 01, 2020, 11:32:20 am »
Spaghetti with a spicy meat sauce and freshly grated hard cheese.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1427 on: December 02, 2020, 06:26:29 am »
I had some warmed-up leftover pizza.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1428 on: December 02, 2020, 06:55:32 pm »
Just scrounged around the refrigerator and found an assortment of leftovers.

Nothing too exciting, but all appear to still be fresh.

Chrissy

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1429 on: December 02, 2020, 07:18:04 pm »
Leftover dal...flavors still dull. Throwing out my spices and doing an order on Penzeys.

Sarah
----
48 years young.

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #1430 on: December 02, 2020, 07:56:42 pm »
For dinner, I will finish off my leftovers from Thanksgiving.
I made Turkey noodle soup with the scraps and small pieces... several quarts are now in the freezer.
For lunch I made a turkey sandwich with some of the nice slices... and tonight for dinner
I am having a salad with turkey .... 

I am soon ready to change over to Ham or even Spam !!!! 

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline davina61

« Reply #1431 on: December 03, 2020, 03:47:52 am »
made some burgers as had a bit of mince left from stuffed peppers, recipe I found said put some sausage meat in. TMI but not sure if it was the onion (thats what will do it) or something else but woke up with raging guts ache , still curdling 5hrs later--------Plain scrambled egg for breakfast.

Offline big kim

« Reply #1432 on: December 03, 2020, 12:33:21 pm »
Tomato sausages red pesto and gnocchi

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #1433 on: December 03, 2020, 01:19:45 pm »
made some burgers as had a bit of mince left from stuffed peppers, recipe I found said put some sausage meat in. TMI but not sure if it was the onion (thats what will do it) or something else but woke up with raging guts ache , still curdling 5hrs later--------Plain scrambled egg for breakfast.
Sorry to hear about that.  I avoid that by eating the same food day after day so food doesn't get a chance to spoil.  Or keeping stuff in the freezer and then moving it to the refrigerator when I'm going to eat it.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1434 on: December 04, 2020, 01:00:42 pm »
Yesterday, a baked potato.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
What are you having for dinner? 4.0
« Reply #1435 on: December 05, 2020, 06:34:11 am »
Friday:  Chicken Alfredo

Offline davina61

« Reply #1436 on: December 05, 2020, 11:12:46 am »
Chicken and spinach with the remains of the dal .

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1437 on: December 05, 2020, 06:56:49 pm »
BBQ Chicken and French fries.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1438 on: December 06, 2020, 06:35:24 pm »
A hamburger.  Not a Krabby Patty, but good nevertheless.

Chrissy

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #1439 on: December 06, 2020, 07:00:30 pm »
Beef rib soup and shrimp chips.  I chop up the carrots, celery, onions, and braise them with the beef rib in the morning, them cook them in a small  slow cooker with potato slices all day.

Marion

Tags: