General Discussions > Cooking

What are you having for dinner? 4.0

<< < (2/400) > >>

Linde:
I was invited to a birthday party, an they had a variety of open faced sandwiches.  All were pretty delicious!

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Linde on October 27, 2019, 11:37:00 pm ---I was invited to a birthday party, an they had a variety of open faced sandwiches.  All were pretty delicious!

--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me!

Chrissy

BlueJaye:
Lunch today. I’m at a Whirlpool appliance manufacturing facility. I visit a lot of different places in a given year, usually manufacturing facilities. Most offer nothing to eat and I go forage for whatever I can find in local shops and restaurants. Whirlpool has a really nice cafeteria with delicious food. Today was chicken Parmesan with noodles and a side of wild rice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrissyRyan:
I think I will have a spinach salad with tomatoes, egg whites, itsy bitsy pieces of bacon, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, Marzetti’s refrigerated classic French or Ken’s French dressing.

I am hungry already thinking about it. Maybe some mozzarella cheese too.

Chrissy

Linde:
I was presented with fried potatoes fried with sweet pepper pieces in them, an omlet, and some bacon and sausage patties.

i have not prepared food for myself for several days now, everybody tries to feed me.  I really like this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version