Author Topic: What are you having for dinner? 4.0  (Read 13279 times)

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
Re: What are you having for dinner? 4.0
« Reply #780 on: June 01, 2020, 09:05:06 pm »
French omelet, oven fried potatoes, green salad. Chocolate chip muffin for dessert.

Sarah
----
47 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: April August 2020 (assuming no more coronavirus-driven rescheduling... :-\)
SRS: January 2021

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #781 on: June 02, 2020, 10:34:07 pm »
Tuesday:  A bowl of cereal.

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #782 on: June 02, 2020, 10:48:24 pm »
Canned corned beef and fresh strawberries. Small salad. See's candy bar for desert.

Will save my cans of meat for later, now that I went to grocery store to buy fresh chicken and steak.

Marion

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #783 on: June 03, 2020, 03:31:09 pm »
Pork vindaloo, got a pork lion joint 1/3rd off so made pork and lentil curry and a small vindaloo . 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #784 on: June 03, 2020, 07:52:22 pm »
Veggie tacos. A small dish of Greek yogurt for dessert.
----
47 years young.
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
FFS: April August 2020 (assuming no more coronavirus-driven rescheduling... :-\)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #785 on: June 04, 2020, 08:02:40 am »
Just some red grapes.

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #786 on: June 05, 2020, 09:48:06 am »
Yesterday evening I had some smoked sausage, cheese, pineapple, and strawberries.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #787 on: June 05, 2020, 05:41:18 pm »
Lasagna is in the making ...   :)  :)

Chrissy

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #788 on: June 05, 2020, 08:29:37 pm »
Seared sea scallops on top of a Caesar salad. The scallops came out perfect - delish!

Sarah
----
47 years young.

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #789 on: June 05, 2020, 09:40:44 pm »

Thin crust pizza loaded with cheese, pepperoni, olives, green peppers, and mushrooms....
....and a small green salad.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #790 on: June 05, 2020, 09:47:58 pm »
Hi Sarah,

Great to hear about the perfectly cooked scallops!

I had grilled flank steak.  The weather is great for grilling on the BBQ.

Tomorrow I plan to try my version of ANZAC biscuits using cane sugar, coconut, oatmeal, and coconut oil as the main  ingredients.  I have no idea why folks don't suggest using cane sugar instead of golden syrup, as golden syrup is made from pure cane syrup.

Marion

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #791 on: June 06, 2020, 05:27:53 am »
I live in an apartment, so I can’t barbecue  :(  Not having a backyard for a barbecue is the one thing I really miss from not owning a house.

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I had grilled flank steak.  The weather is great for grilling on the BBQ.

Marion
----
47 years young.

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #792 on: June 06, 2020, 05:50:32 am »
The best part of owning a house is being able to  be a  highly valued member of the community. 
Even if they don't know my name they know that I grow the most gorgeous flowers in the town!
Several neighbors bought their home so they could live next to mine!

It is quite affordable as I can fix all sort of stuff on my own, though I leave the heating system to the professionals.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #793 on: June 06, 2020, 04:23:37 pm »
I will warm up some of my lasagna made yesterday.

It should be good.   :)

Chrissy

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #794 on: June 06, 2020, 07:02:56 pm »
Tuna salad on a salad, with beautiful fresh lettuce, tomatoes and green onions from the farm stand - the lettuce was particularly good. Overall, pretty good meal...would have been better with the awesome Spanish/Portuguese canned tuna. But that is a rare treat, not an everyday meal.

Sarah
----
47 years young.

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #795 on: June 07, 2020, 11:09:33 am »
Spaghetti Bolognese , looked at a few recipes and made up my own. Mushrooms ,courgette  as well as the mince beef.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #796 on: June 07, 2020, 06:44:20 pm »
I finished off the meat pie and the lasagna.

Chrissy

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #797 on: June 07, 2020, 07:01:02 pm »
Thin sliced chicken breast breaded in Panko and fried in bacon grease.  Ponzu sauce for some acidity (lime).
"ANZAC" cookies made with creamed butter.  Cane and brown sugar with less baking soda this time to get rid of the metallic taste.

Marion

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #798 on: June 07, 2020, 08:10:46 pm »
Leftover basil fried rice with shrimp that I had bought for lunch. Still good, but I wish I had asked for it to be a little spicier!

Sarah
----
47 years young.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #799 on: June 08, 2020, 07:38:30 pm »
Chilled Blueberries and strawberries

Tags: