Author Topic: What are you having for dinner? 4.0  (Read 26884 times)

sarahc, Maid Marion and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: What are you having for dinner? 4.0
« Reply #1140 on: September 22, 2020, 06:02:49 pm »
Shrimp salad sandwich. Shrimp salad is an amazing food.

Sarah
@sarahc
Dear Sarah:
On my salads I love having  "baby" shrimp on them.... mmm, mmm, good.
The local coffee shop here will put baby shrimp on a side salad if it is asked for.
HUGS,
Danielle
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 01:03:29 am by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #1141 on: September 22, 2020, 06:47:10 pm »
Home made pan pizza topped with Chinese sausage and mozzarella.

Online sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1142 on: September 23, 2020, 05:48:42 pm »
Fruit smoothie. My body was telling me I needed to eat something a bit healthy for dinner.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #1143 on: September 23, 2020, 06:54:09 pm »
Home made pan pizza topped with Chinese sausage and mozzarella.

I never heard of Chinese sausage.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1144 on: September 23, 2020, 06:54:38 pm »
Thawed a cup of chili hat I made.  Tasty.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online Maid Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1146 on: September 24, 2020, 10:13:39 pm »
Ate another cup of my chili.
Plus some really cold ice cream.

Chrissy

Online sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1147 on: September 24, 2020, 10:27:01 pm »
Had a big unhealthy lunch (the fries were good, however...). So for dinner, a spinach and berry smoothie. I think I’m in the middle of a smoothie kick...

Sarah
----
48 years young.
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1148 on: September 24, 2020, 10:39:25 pm »
Had a big unhealthy lunch (the fries were good, however...). So for dinner, a spinach and berry smoothie. I think I’m in the middle of a smoothie kick...

Sarah

Enjoy your smoothies!

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
What are you having for dinner? 4.0
« Reply #1149 on: September 26, 2020, 02:14:47 am »
I had a bowl of peas and a hamburger.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
What are you having for dinner? 4.0
« Reply #1150 on: September 26, 2020, 04:31:05 pm »
Will be grilling hamburgers....

Should be good...   :)

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1151 on: September 26, 2020, 05:34:20 pm »
Will be grilling hamburgers....

Should be good...   :)

Chrissy

Three 1/3 pound ground chuck burgers are now on the grill, with some onions.   :)
Perhaps I will put some cheese on one.  I save the other two for maybe tomorrow or Monday.

Chrissy

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #1152 on: September 26, 2020, 06:55:39 pm »
Because I am now on crutches....
....my tooth-fairy sweetie invited herself to my home to make dinner for both of us....
..... she is bringing Beef Stroganofff, Steamed Broccoli,
and she also made Banana Bread for dessert.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1153 on: September 26, 2020, 07:21:21 pm »
Because I am now on crutches....
....my tooth-fairy sweetie invited herself to my home to make dinner for both of us....
..... she is bringing Beef Stroganofff, Steamed Broccoli,
and she also made Banana Bread for dessert.

That all sounds good except for the crutches.  Enjoy the meal and being with your friend!

Chrissy

Online sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1154 on: September 26, 2020, 09:00:48 pm »
Hard boiled egg and toast and an absolutely delicious tomato from the farm stand.

A little cookie dough ice cream for dessert...

Sarah
----
48 years young.

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #1155 on: September 27, 2020, 12:37:28 am »
I got taken out for BBQ- Sliced Beef Brisket Sandwich with a side of Potato Salad washed down with a Dr. Pepper. 

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy? - Seal

Online sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1156 on: September 28, 2020, 06:22:38 pm »
Some saucisson on buttered French bread - so simple, so good. I also had a homemade espresso chocolate chip muffin for dessert.

Sarah

----
48 years young.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1157 on: September 29, 2020, 03:40:54 am »
Leftover hamburgers.  Good!

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1158 on: September 29, 2020, 06:23:03 pm »
Pizza.  It was a lousy frozen pizza and most of it will not be eaten!

I will see if there is something else I can cook!   :)

Chrissy

Online sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1159 on: September 29, 2020, 09:17:51 pm »
Pizza.  It was a lousy frozen pizza and most of it will not be eaten!

I will see if there is something else I can cook!   :)

Chrissy

I always regret frozen pizza. It’s teases you in the frozen food aisle with convenient tastiness but it never satisfies. My preferred at-home easy pizza fixes: English muffin pizzas or pita bread pizzas prepared with your ingredients and cooked in the toaster oven.

Sarah

Sarah
----
48 years young.

Tags: