Author Topic: What are you having for dinner? 4.0  (Read 26551 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: What are you having for dinner? 4.0
« Reply #1280 on: October 30, 2020, 05:24:51 pm »
I am thinking of making something good tasting that involves cheese.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Julie H

• Family
  • Formerly known as White Rabbit
« Reply #1281 on: October 30, 2020, 06:02:11 pm »
So that was a no on the scotch eggs (they sold out before I got there) and yes for chicken balmoral and cranachan
Julie

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1282 on: October 30, 2020, 07:11:18 pm »
11 days since buying groceries.  Deep fried bread dough, fried and seasoned hamburger, and a Macoun apple.
I may try steaming bread dough for variety.  ;D

Online CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #1283 on: October 30, 2020, 07:16:54 pm »
Beef Ravioli in Marinara Sauce
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy? - Seal

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1284 on: October 30, 2020, 08:00:42 pm »
I had little bits of various leftovers. Beef stew, mac&cheese, zucchini.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1285 on: October 31, 2020, 05:20:31 am »
A grilled cheese sandwich, grapes, and strawberries.
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1286 on: October 31, 2020, 06:15:31 pm »
Today:  A ham and Swiss cheese sandwich.

Chrissy

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1287 on: October 31, 2020, 07:54:47 pm »
Fried chicken, steamed buns, miso soup, and a salad.

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1288 on: October 31, 2020, 07:58:49 pm »
Egg and mushroom breakfast tacos for dinner.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)

Online Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #1289 on: November 01, 2020, 05:33:12 am »
A bit early for dinner, but I couldn't resist trying a bag of these tasty morsels we saw at our local Asian supermarket for lunch! ROFL

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1290 on: November 01, 2020, 05:49:40 am »
A bit early for dinner, but I couldn't resist trying a bag of these tasty morsels we saw at our local Asian supermarket for lunch! ROFL

Were they better than Bugles or other crunchy snacks?

Chrissy

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1291 on: November 01, 2020, 06:13:59 am »
https://calbeena.com/shrimp-chips/
I strongly recommend the Calbee Wasabi shrimp chips!
Made in the USA but I think they are only found in Asian markets.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1292 on: November 01, 2020, 06:17:46 am »
When visiting the east coast, I enjoyed Charles Chips.
You can buy them in bags or in cans.  You can also buy these potato chips online.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1293 on: November 01, 2020, 06:23:53 am »
https://calbeena.com/shrimp-chips/
I strongly recommend the Calbee Wasabi shrimp chips!
Made in the USA but I think they are only found in Asian markets.

Marion

Are the wasabi chips hot?

Chrissy

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1294 on: November 01, 2020, 09:43:00 am »
Wasabi is hot but these chips have just the right combination of taste and texture for me.
They don't overdo it like a lot of other products.  They aren't overly aggressive with the shrimp taste either.

Marion

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1295 on: November 01, 2020, 06:26:59 pm »
Lentil soup - solid option for a chilly autumn night.

Sarah
----
48 years young.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1296 on: November 01, 2020, 06:30:34 pm »
I am not hungry but I may eat some strawberries or grapes tonight.

Chrissy

Online CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #1297 on: November 01, 2020, 08:18:56 pm »
Went to my in-laws for dinner.   The family recipe Sloppy Joes, sweet potato fries,  and a chopped kale salad

Hugs!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy? - Seal

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #1298 on: November 02, 2020, 06:30:26 pm »
Cereal.  “Snap, crackle, pop.”  So, with that clue, do you know what kind of cereal that is?  :)
If not, I am sure that a Web search will give you the answer!

Chrissy

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1299 on: November 02, 2020, 08:18:38 pm »
Broiled halibut, baked potato, spinach. Halibut a tad overcooked. Still good.

Sarah
----
48 years young.

Tags: