Author Topic: What are you having for dinner? 4.0  (Read 46834 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: What are you having for dinner? 4.0
« Reply #1940 on: April 06, 2021, 08:57:10 pm »
This evening:  A chicken sandwich.
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1941 on: April 07, 2021, 06:47:37 pm »
Soup and salad.  Nothing fancy.

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online big kim

« Reply #1942 on: April 08, 2021, 03:43:45 pm »
Bolognese gnocchi

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1943 on: April 09, 2021, 03:12:56 am »
Chicken sausage.

Online davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1944 on: April 09, 2021, 04:07:57 am »
Bought some turkey breast steaks , reduced price as todays date and made a curry from an internet search. Tomato Passata based . Fish cakes tonight with steamed broccoli and green beans.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1945 on: April 09, 2021, 10:38:37 am »
Last night, a whole cut up chicken grilled on the charcoal kettle at mom's. The meat was wonderful, but the BBQ sauce we used was disappointing. I'm going to have to buy my mom some upgraded barbecue ingredients.

We only have a couple more weeks before outdoor grilling season temporarily ends here in Maryland, because the cicada swarm will be coming out and it will be dreadful trying to grill anything with all the cicadas around.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1946 on: April 09, 2021, 07:35:28 pm »
Hamburger.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1947 on: April 10, 2021, 07:28:44 pm »
A special meal tonight.... New York Strip steak, medium rare, with potatoes, rolls, salad, and a special dessert.

Chrissy

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1948 on: April 10, 2021, 07:46:24 pm »
Fried beef brisket and short rib hamburger and steamed white rice.  Oreos and a Hunnyz apple.

Marion

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #1949 on: April 10, 2021, 09:41:07 pm »

Stir-Fry   with chicken and veggies   
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
« Reply #1950 on: April 10, 2021, 11:04:41 pm »
Big salad and leftover stew made of veggies, tofu and Indian spices.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Online davina61

« Reply #1951 on: April 11, 2021, 03:15:14 am »
Have a steak for tonight, not sure what with (again) but still have a load of butternut squash and black eyed beans left.

I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1952 on: April 12, 2021, 04:01:48 pm »
Sunday:  Special K cereal. 

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1953 on: April 12, 2021, 04:02:32 pm »
Today:  A chicken breast sandwich and fries, to be made in the air fryer.
Had the same for lunch yesterday!

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #1954 on: April 12, 2021, 05:00:06 pm »
Smoked salmon sushi.

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #1955 on: April 12, 2021, 05:00:51 pm »
A hot dog and some mushroom soup.
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1956 on: April 12, 2021, 05:03:43 pm »
I would like a good Snickerdoodle!  Lots of cinnamon, please.

Chrissy

@Northern Star Girl

Offline Ann Jolene

• My real name is Esyllt
  • Puts a face on for the crowd
« Reply #1957 on: April 12, 2021, 07:05:13 pm »

Olympic Seoul Chicken w/fresh cucumber spears
Roedd y byd yn symud roedd hi'n iawn yno

ac yr oedd hi

Ymlaen rydyn ni'n mynd!

🍍🍍🍍

💙 💙 💙

Online davina61

« Reply #1958 on: April 13, 2021, 02:55:38 am »
Have some pork loin steaks marinating in the fridge (24 hrs) for a sweet and spicy curry ,China influenced Indian recipe. 

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1959 on: April 13, 2021, 05:53:33 pm »
Someone suggested to try Lo Mein with beef, chicken, and shrimp.
So I have stopped at one place to get some to take home.  It will also come with rice and an egg roll.

Chrissy

Tags: