General Discussions > Spirituality

Conflicted feelings.

<< < (2/6) > >>

supertall_nobody:
I am right there with you James.  BlueJaye has been a great resource and I am beginning my independent study of scripture and the Christian forum here for encouragement.

Add in the non-supportive and judgemental family (nuclear and extended) and you have right where I am right now.

If you figure it all out, please come back and share for us others tripping over ourselves with internal conflict.

JamesM:

--- Quote from: supertall_nobody on October 30, 2019, 06:36:38 am ---I am right there with you James.  BlueJaye has been a great resource and I am beginning my independent study of scripture and the Christian forum here for encouragement.

Add in the non-supportive and judgemental family (nuclear and extended) and you have right where I am right now.

If you figure it all out, please come back and share for us others tripping over ourselves with internal conflict.

--- End quote ---

Will do. I have afeeling this is going to take a while to sort out.

Went to see the doc today. She says she feels I am not ready to go on T but she is willing to do that after I see another counsellor who specializes in gender dysphoria to work out my conflicting feelings. In the meantime she said she will work with me to help me present asmore masculine using safer medications. I'm using the minoxidil so far

BlueJaye and Lacy I don't know how to PM so if you'dlike to PM about this would you please initiate it? I also don'tmind talking here if you don't

JamesM:
I am sooo confused. Whycan't I reply to PMs?

Renee.D:

--- Quote from: JamesM on October 30, 2019, 08:49:01 pm ---I am sooo confused. Whycan't I reply to PMs?

--- End quote ---
How many posts do you have? I believe there is a minimum post count.

BlueJaye:

--- Quote from: JamesM on October 30, 2019, 08:49:01 pm ---I am sooo confused. Whycan't I reply to PMs?

--- End quote ---

I’ll have to check, but I think there is a minimum post count threshold that you have to meet before you have PM privileges.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version