Author Topic: Hrt oct 20th. Hope it will help  (Read 201 times)

Offline Missttee

• Visitor
Hrt oct 20th. Hope it will help
« on: October 08, 2020, 03:01:44 pm »
I’m sooo happy to say all my tests came back great (even my cholesterol) and I am starting hrt on the 20th of oct. So far my wife of 11 years, to sons and my sister in-law I have cake out to and plan to tell the rest of our families when the hrt starts to do its thang and I can’t keep the changes unoticed any longer. I am 36 years old and will post a pic of myself now before I start hrt. I am a little scared that I will not pass after hrt as I may have started too late. What do you ladies think? Will I also need ffs? I am not presenting outside the house for now but can’t wait till I can live being the women I was meant to be.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 05:49:40 pm by Northern Star Girl »

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Hrt oct 20th. Hope it will help
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 03:15:22 pm »
I’m sooo happy to say all my tests came back great (even my cholesterol) and I am starting hrt on the 20th of oct. So far my wife of 11 years, to sons and my sister in-law I have cake out to and plan to tell the rest of our families when the hrt starts to do its thang and I can’t keep the changes unoticed any longer. I am 36 years old and will post a pic of myself now before I start hrt. I am a little scared that I will not pass after hrt as I may have started too late. What do you ladies think? Will I also need ffs? I am not presenting outside the house for now but can’t wait till I can live being the women I was meant to be. https://imgur.com/gallery/926ErJk
@Missttee
I am so very happy for you regarding your blood tests and starting HRT in a couple weeks.   Please keep us updated, but only as you feel comfortable sharing. 

You definitely are not too old to possibly see good results from HRT.  We have many members here that started their HRT in their 60's and 70's
I started my HRT regimen 5 years ago when I was 35 years old.

As a new member you can not post offsite links or videos until you have achieved Family Rank (500 posts) but you can post your personal picture by using a photo hosting site.
Here is a LINK that may assist you.
        Trouble posting pictures??? Here are the Instructions
click Link>>    https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,239999.0.html

Best wishes to you.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline Missttee

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 03:31:56 pm »
Thank very much for the info, I will delete my post for now as I have no pc and my cell won’t let me do the thing in the link you posted. Also would like to say you look amazing and I hope I can achieve results like you.

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 03:49:32 pm »
Thank very much for the info, I will delete my post for now as I have no pc and my cell won’t let me do the thing in the link you posted. Also would like to say you look amazing and I hope I can achieve results like you.

NOTE:  @Missttee
Please don't delete your post, you have already shared an important part of your journey.

Here are the instructions for using your phone using TapaTalk
     https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,239999.msg2346444.html#msg2346444

If you still have difficulty you can send me a direct link to your photo I might be able to add it to this topic that you started.
         nothernstargirl@susans.org
Hugs,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 06:01:18 pm »
@Missttee
Per your E-Mail request to me,
I have added your picture onto your first post of this thread.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Tags: