Author Topic: online pharmacies  (Read 404 times)

Offline jade

• Friend
online pharmacies
« on: February 27, 2020, 08:16:17 am »
Hello ladies,

Can anyone please advise which online pharmacies I can order injectable estrogen from?

Thanks.  :)

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: online pharmacies
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 06:42:13 pm »
Any on-line pharmacy that :

1. Requires a prescription from a licenced doctor.
2. Is associated with a physical store near your home so that if you have questions or issues, you can just drop in at your convenience.
3. Is licenced in your state.
4. Employs licenced Pharmacists and certified Technicians who know what they are doing.
5. Provides medication only from quality, trusted sources, so that you don't get a counterfeit drug.
6. Does not dispense outdated drugs.

... and I am just getting started here.

Seriously, if you live in the US, all the usual retail or mail order pharmacies are usually good to go.

Be careful of overseas "pharmacies". They may just be a warehouse with an off site mail box.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline jade

• Friend
Re: online pharmacies
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 11:39:00 am »
Based on my own experience, I used to be very happy with the Progynon Depot injections from All Day Chemist until they discontinued this HRT product. I personally found that the estrogen injections worked superior to other methods like pills, creams and gels. Since my post about the online chemists, I have researched into more long term HRT options and opted to go for a subcutaneous estrogen implant (suitable for trans women) that can last for several months.

Tags: