Site News and Information > Introductions

Hi I am Mishell

(1/1)

mishell:
  Hi Everyone

 I am Mishell, am 58 and have been on HRT since the 23 of may. To me it is my birthday. I have been living full time for last three months. I came to this site when I was doing some research for a friend. I am every glad I joined as I have enjoyed what I have read.

Anyhow it seems like years ago but I started this journey last year when my 3th marriage failed. I had to fine out why I was so very unhappy and why I had never felt like a man. There were a lot more questions that I had to answer and did. After about 8 months of soul searching I came to the fact I was a transsexual. After my therapist confrimed my conclusion and then when I had met the requirements of my Doctor she started my HRT. I may never be able to have SRS due to medical problems but that is my long term goal at this time, also to stay live to meet that goal. ohwell enough of that. My mother, sisters and brother all know. They still love me and have said they will support me in my chioces.  They are learning and that is all I can hope for. As for the wife she is were she wants to be, what hurts is I can not longer see my grandkids. But I have hope that will change in time.

Now I am just enjoying my new life and the feeling that I am a real person for the first time in my life.  I know that I am a woman and I will live the rest of my life as a woman. I am the sum of all that I have done and gone through.

Susan:

--- Quote from: mishell on June 06, 2005, 08:52:12 pm ---I am Mishell, am 58 and have been on HRT since the 23 of may. To me it is my birthday. I have been living full time for last three months. I came to this site when I was doing some research for a friend. I am every glad I joined as I have enjoyed what I have read.

--- End quote ---

We are glad you have come here and even happier you have decided to join the community :)


--- Quote from: mishell on June 06, 2005, 08:52:12 pm ---Anyhow it seems like years ago but I started this journey last year when my 3th marriage failed. I had to fine out why I was so very unhappy and why I had never felt like a man. There were a lot more questions that I had to answer and did. After about 8 months of soul searching I came to the fact I was a transsexual. After my therapist confrimed my conclusion and then when I had met the requirements of my Doctor she started my HRT. I may never be able to have SRS due to medical problems but that is my long term goal at this time, also to stay live to meet that goal. ohwell enough of that. My mother, sisters and brother all know. They still love me and have said they will support me in my chioces.  They are learning and that is all I can hope for. As for the wife she is were she wants to be, what hurts is I can not longer see my grandkids. But I have hope that will change in time.

--- End quote ---

That is sad however you should keep trying to repair the relationship with your children. Even though they may not care for the direction you have taken in your life they should still allow you to be a part of theirs.


--- Quote from: mishell on June 06, 2005, 08:52:12 pm ---Now I am just enjoying my new life and the feeling that I am a real person for the first time in my life.  I know that I am a woman and I will live the rest of my life as a woman. I am the sum of all that I have done and gone through.

--- End quote ---

In the end it comes down to the fact that you have to live your life for yourself. You can't live it for anyone else and no one else can live yours for you.

Welcome Mishell.

beth_finallyme:
Welcome Mishell,

It is so nice that you have joined us here. It sounds like you are doing well for the most part, i am sorry to hear about your grandkids. i fear that i will face the same situation soon. parents are very protective of their children, even when they are worried about a danger that does not exist. i hope they realize the mistake they are making soon. They are depriving their children of someone very special.





beth

4years:
Hello Mishell and Welcome to Susan’s most wonderful Place (=

I hope life treats you fairly and is nice to you.

Be safe and well and welcomed (=

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version