Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

Crossdressing as a sexual release

<< < (5/5)

ChrissyRyan:
I would think that most people who have done this dressing had an autosexual stimulation once, and perhaps many people has had that more than once.

However this dressing is no longer considered cross dressing for me as it is the clothing of my real gender.

Chrissy

Rickidekova:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 18, 2021, 04:02:15 pm ---I would think that most people who have done this dressing had an autosexual stimulation once, and perhaps many people has had that more than once.

However this dressing is no longer considered cross dressing for me as it is the clothing of my real gender.

Chrissy

--- End quote ---
I began at age 5.  I found myself no longer comfortable with my genitalia.  I quite accidentally discovered that by pulling everything backwards between my legs, I could gain a suitable comfort level.  This was further enhanced by wearing panties.  I was fortunate to have a slightly older sister, who unknowingly provided my panties.  I slept in her panties, with everything pulled back, every night.
My obsession grew steadily. Over the next 7 years before the onset of puberty, I evolved from just panties to everything she owned.  I further sought every available opportunity to crossdress fully and completely during this time.
  So, my crossdressing, over those 7 years wasn’t in the least sexually motivated.
With puberty, came erections and climaxes, naturally.  But they were motivated by my dressing.  In fact, they occurred while having EVERYTHING PULLED BACKWARDS BETWEEN MY LEGS!!
       Anyone else have a similar situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmilyAlt:
Sure, my crossdressing started as a fetish and sexual activity.  It remained that way for many years.  I still think about and have sex often.  But it's not the reason I dress.

LucyK:
I think when you have testosterone flying round your veins, it's tough to decouple sexual urges from trying to work out who you are. Of course, some people take it further than others. After years of shame, I've finally confronted myself about it and realised that, given the time and space to dress, i genuinely love presenting female. I just need to work out how to tell everyone else that now.. Eeek!

Oh, finally uploaded an avatar pic too.. I'm obeying the face covering rules :)

Ely-chan:
I started crossdresing when I was 4 or 5 years, until my mother found with my sister's dress then she teach me about boys should be boys and ask me about If I like boys, at this age I didn't have any sexual attraction.

At 12 to 16 years I started crossdressing again, In any point between 14 to 16, I masturbated with my image at my mirror, I thought I was pretty and should be better If I was born like a woman, and my dysphoria get stronger. Until my mother found me again. Then she ask me again If I was gay then I talk her about dysphoria. Then I promise her to be a man.

I re started crossdressing at 21 to 23, I bought a pair of wing, bras and panties. I felt relive and was funny stay in underwear in my room. Also, sometimes I used dilds to masturbate. But I get insecure about looking more manly and hairly so I didn't feel pretty, I ended sending my things to garbage.

At 24-25 I started dating boys, with my first boyfriend I restart to crossdressing. At the start he likes but he found strange my attitude we talked about dysphoria and other couple problems and we broke. Then I take a pair of bad decisions, then comes pandemic, then I found grinder then I date more guys and occasionally cross-dress with lingering and fem underwear, then i droup out grinder. And then is now. I thought crossdresing is part of my sexuality and probably how dysphoria drives my sexual live. I should start HRT a year ago but with pandemic and all I was not sure about it now, I get unemployed and have other preoccupations that I should manage first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version