Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

Crossdressing as a sexual release

<< < (2/5) > >>

Pygmalion:
Thank you Sally :)

I try to be as honest and open as I can about my gender and sexuality because not only do I want to live as authentic a life as possible, but I've found it helps others to talk about themselves too.
I haven't spoken much about my sexuality issues on this board because it isn't really appropriate, but on other forums that are focussed more on sexuality issues I am quite open about my rather unusual sexuality as I am in RL - which has led to some very interesting exchanges, lol.

I agree with you that sexuality is hugely complex, and the interplay between sex and gender just further complicates it all - I just try to better understand myself as I go, being willing to change labels or re-think old ideas as I develop.  Always a process :)

Linde:

--- Quote from: Pygmalion on November 04, 2019, 06:17:21 am ---
- I just try to better understand myself as I go, being willing to change labels or re-think old ideas as I develop.  Always a process :)

--- End quote ---
You have to!  For most of my life I thought that I was a plain old vanilla heterosexual, with just a few kinks to spice it up a little.
And now i have to face the fact that I am as lesbian as they come, with no lesbian experience whatsoever!  I slowly try to get involved in this part of my social future, and may be just as plain as vanilla lesbian, or I might be so full of kinks to be considered to be a pervert, who knows?  I have to see how my future sex life will develop?

Pygmalion:
Indeed Linde :)
I think my sexuality has changed considerably since when I was born, or at least my early years.  I used to be a fairly normalish heterosexual, and if my life had been different I probably would have stayed that way.  Maybe.

It's not even that I have discovered more of myself, it's that my sexuality has genuinely changed over time - something I've discovered is more common than folk realise by talking to a lot of folk on sexuality focussed fora.

Such is life.  Complex and ever prone to change.  Hence why I just roll with it now ... Fighting it is painful, tiring, and ultimately futile. :). You end up in the same place anyway, it's just a whole lot easier to go along with it than try to fight it.

Linde:

--- Quote from: Pygmalion on November 04, 2019, 11:32:48 am ---.  Hence why I just roll with it now ... Fighting it is painful, tiring, and ultimately futile. :). You end up in the same place anyway, it's just a whole lot easier to go along with it than try to fight it.

--- End quote ---
That's what I am trying now.  i was single for 16 years and fought so hard to make me think  I am hetero, cause hetero si the life I know and am used to.  I really thought I was homophobic that I did not care for men, and I worked hard to overcome this homophobic feeling. 
I never would have thought that I would be rock hard lesbian!  If I would have given in to my feelings years earlier, and not trying to become something I never was, I might now be living in a happy lesbian marriage.  Instead I fought against windmills, and could never win, and now I have to learn to be lesbian anyway!

Pygmalion:
Yup.
I'm sorry that you had such a long/hard, possibly painful, journey, but your lived experience can help inform others about their journeys.

And I'm glad you now seem to have arrived in a place of acceptance with yourself :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version