Poll

Do you usually self pleasure yourself when you crossdress?

Yes every time.
7 (20.6%)
Occasionally
15 (44.1%)
I have but do not like it
5 (14.7%)
Never
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Crossdressing as a sexual release  (Read 2637 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Crossdressing as a sexual release
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2021, 04:02:15 pm »
I would think that most people who have done this dressing had an autosexual stimulation once, and perhaps many people has had that more than once.

However this dressing is no longer considered cross dressing for me as it is the clothing of my real gender.

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Rickidekova

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2021, 10:48:03 pm »
I would think that most people who have done this dressing had an autosexual stimulation once, and perhaps many people has had that more than once.

However this dressing is no longer considered cross dressing for me as it is the clothing of my real gender.

Chrissy
I began at age 5.  I found myself no longer comfortable with my genitalia.  I quite accidentally discovered that by pulling everything backwards between my legs, I could gain a suitable comfort level.  This was further enhanced by wearing panties.  I was fortunate to have a slightly older sister, who unknowingly provided my panties.  I slept in her panties, with everything pulled back, every night.
My obsession grew steadily. Over the next 7 years before the onset of puberty, I evolved from just panties to everything she owned.  I further sought every available opportunity to crossdress fully and completely during this time.
  So, my crossdressing, over those 7 years wasn’t in the least sexually motivated.
With puberty, came erections and climaxes, naturally.  But they were motivated by my dressing.  In fact, they occurred while having EVERYTHING PULLED BACKWARDS BETWEEN MY LEGS!!
       Anyone else have a similar situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline EmilyAlt

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2021, 02:43:40 am »
Sure, my crossdressing started as a fetish and sexual activity.  It remained that way for many years.  I still think about and have sex often.  But it's not the reason I dress.

Offline LucyK

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2021, 06:16:58 am »
I think when you have testosterone flying round your veins, it's tough to decouple sexual urges from trying to work out who you are. Of course, some people take it further than others. After years of shame, I've finally confronted myself about it and realised that, given the time and space to dress, i genuinely love presenting female. I just need to work out how to tell everyone else that now.. Eeek!

Oh, finally uploaded an avatar pic too.. I'm obeying the face covering rules :)

Tags: crossdressing