Author Topic: How long did it take for you to get cleavage?  (Read 5832 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
How long did it take for you to get cleavage?
« on: November 07, 2019, 07:04:41 pm »
How long did it take for you to get cleavage?  (When breasts are supported with a bra of course.)

Did you get it without breast augmentation (BA)?

If getting BA, how big should the implants be to have cleavage?

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
Re: How long did it take for you to get cleavage?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 07:23:49 pm »
As I looked down and squeeze together.....now.
That’s after 2 plus years

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 09:02:44 pm »
Chrissy,

Cleavage depends on several factors.  One is the width of one's chest., the effectiveness of hormones on one's body to create breasts of any size to be able to create any cleavage, and eventually on what type of bras that one uses to create something out of little to nothing.

I have been on HRT at a high dose for over 2 1/2 years with minimal but somewhat noticeable growth on my old body.  Alas, not enough for any true cleavage and only minimal improved top cleavage (now breast to breast contact) when worn with compression undergarments, and a lot of squeezing.

I just had BA and because of the width of my chest it will take quite awhile until my new breasts ever come in contact with each other.  However, I love looking down at them and seeing something real instead of breast forms.  To get cleavage as a result of BA, you would be better off asking a BA surgeon or one of their assistants to see what size implants will give you what you want.  There is no guarantee.

Allie

Therefore, nothing is guaranteed by taking hormones, nor with having BA.
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020
GRS - TBDDD (To Be Determined, Decision and Date)

Offline pamelatransuk

• Started taking action after decades of suppression in 2017. Finally secured my true female body by GRS in 2021.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 06:06:27 am »
Hello again Chrissy

I am 21 months HRT and only achieve cleavage if I squeeze my boobs together.

Therefore I am planning BA in the first half of 2020.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline pamelatransuk

• Started taking action after decades of suppression in 2017. Finally secured my true female body by GRS in 2021.
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 06:26:33 am »
I am very pleased to hear that Sophia. Congratulations!

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 06:53:36 am »
It seems to take about three and a half minutes  ;) ...google "How to Create Cleavage & Breast by Ms. Emsy" for a video of how to go about it.
Veteran, US Army

Offline Jessica_K

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 09:32:07 am »
After nine months I am a real 38B filling the cup out with most of the growth in the last month. If I sit down and bend over I can press them together yay. Only thing is now I really need to wear a bra all the time good news they are fitting now for the first time

Jessica xx

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 10:10:11 am »
I was born with build in testosterone suppression (calle hypogonadism), and my breast started to grow long before I even know what HRT is.  I am on estrogen for about a year, and on Progesterone for about 6 months,  I have C cup size boobs, but on a chest with 40 bandwidth (that would give me a 38 D), each of them is sitting in a lonely place.  I really have to push them together to get cleavage.  I don't know if they will grow more, but I am happy with the size of my boobs, and am not interested in cleavage.  I think my boobs fit nicely to my body.  To get decent cleavage with a 40 bandwidth, I would need to have at least E size boobs, and I have no desire to haul more than 5 pounds around in front of my chest (think about back ache)!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 04:52:08 pm »
After nine months I am a real 38B filling the cup out with most of the growth in the last month. If I sit down and bend over I can press them together yay. Only thing is now I really need to wear a bra all the time good news they are fitting now for the first time

Jessica xx

Oh, that is so nice when bras fit better.
Good news!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2019, 04:53:37 pm »
It seems to take about three and a half minutes  ;) ...google "How to Create Cleavage & Breast by Ms. Emsy" for a video of how to go about it.

I will go look for that.  @Devlyn

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 05:00:26 pm »
Chrissy,

Cleavage depends on several factors.  One is the width of one's chest., the effectiveness of hormones on one's body to create breasts of any size to be able to create any cleavage, and eventually on what type of bras that one uses to create something out of little to nothing.

I have been on HRT at a high dose for over 2 1/2 years with minimal but somewhat noticeable growth on my old body.  Alas, not enough for any true cleavage and only minimal improved top cleavage (now breast to breast contact) when worn with compression undergarments, and a lot of squeezing.

I just had BA and because of the width of my chest it will take quite awhile until my new breasts ever come in contact with each other.  However, I love looking down at them and seeing something real instead of breast forms.  To get cleavage as a result of BA, you would be better off asking a BA surgeon or one of their assistants to see what size implants will give you what you want.  There is no guarantee.

Therefore, nothing is guaranteed by taking hormones, nor with having BA.

Thanks Allie.

I can push mine together and see depth between them. 

I am not sure if I really want them to touch each other but just to be closer together and to have cleavage.  I guess though because I do not wear low cut tops or dresses that reveal breast skin it is not that important, but who knows, someday I might want to do just that.

What I do want is more breast volume and we will see if it arrives.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2019, 05:02:15 pm »
As I looked down and squeeze together.....now.
That’s after 2 plus years

Nice!

Chrissy

Offline Linde

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2019, 05:28:55 pm »
I will go look for that.  @Devlyn

Chrissy
You can do that if you have a small bandwidth, I can't achieve this on my chest with real boobs!  There is way to much skin between which would show up as wrinkles!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2019, 05:36:48 pm »
You can do that if you have a small bandwidth, I can't achieve this on my chest with real boobs!  There is way to much skin between which would show up as wrinkles!

You do not look like you have any wrinkles Linde.

I think if you stretch or push skin, anyone would have wrinkles.

Chrissy

Offline Linde

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2019, 07:20:49 pm »
You do not look like you have any wrinkles Linde.

I think if you stretch or push skin, anyone would have wrinkles.

Chrissy
You are correct Chrissy.  I am blessed with the little kids skin, and don't have a wrinkle on my body. But I have a few on my face, mostly those micro type wrinkles that disappear pretty much with some makeup on.

But when I push my boobs together, the skin has to go somewhere, and it manifests itself in some kind of wrinkles.

This picture was taken when I was between a 40 A and a 40 B.  One can clearly see the distance between the girls.  A 40 B would be like a 38 C or a 36 D breast volume wise
Those are my boobs, now chicken cutlets are involved!

Offline KathyLauren

• Casting off dull certainty
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2019, 07:45:47 pm »
All this talk of cleavage. ... *SIGH*  ::)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly, beginning full-time; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS!; 2020-09-30 New birth certificate; 2021-03-10 consultation for ongoing pain

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2019, 08:00:56 pm »
It is pleasing to have them fill out some more.

I wonder if they will become erogenous zones to the same extent as for most cis-women.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts so far.   :)

Chrissy

Offline ParkerTalks

• Your friendly neighborhood transmasculine aspie
  • None of the gender options work for me :(
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2019, 08:20:25 pm »
It is pleasing to have them fill out some more.

I wonder if they will become erogenous zones to the same extent as for most cis-women.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts so far.   :)

Chrissy

From what I've heard, they will!

Push up bras are designed specifically to create cleavage, btw.
- Parker    ??? :-\

Offline TonyaW

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2019, 08:41:50 pm »
2 years and 9 months of HRT and I'd still need an elaborate system of ropes and pulleys and a healthy amount duct tape to pull off cleavage.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Offline Linde

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2019, 08:53:58 pm »
From what I've heard, they will!

Push up bras are designed specifically to create cleavage, btw.
Not with my boobs, each of them would be pushed up individually, and what are erogenous zones?  Mine seem not to have that as part of their planning!  My girls are just there, hurting from time to time, and are always in the way.
I have seen enough models, who have even less of a cleavage than I have!  Not having one is not a big deal for me!

Tags: