Community Conversation > Hormone replacement therapy

How long did it take for you to get cleavage?

(1/13) > >>

ChrissyRyan:
How long did it take for you to get cleavage?  (When breasts are supported with a bra of course.)

Did you get it without breast augmentation (BA)?

If getting BA, how big should the implants be to have cleavage?

Chrissy

Jessica:
As I looked down and squeeze together.....now.
That’s after 2 plus years

AllieSF:
Chrissy,

Cleavage depends on several factors.  One is the width of one's chest., the effectiveness of hormones on one's body to create breasts of any size to be able to create any cleavage, and eventually on what type of bras that one uses to create something out of little to nothing.

I have been on HRT at a high dose for over 2 1/2 years with minimal but somewhat noticeable growth on my old body.  Alas, not enough for any true cleavage and only minimal improved top cleavage (now breast to breast contact) when worn with compression undergarments, and a lot of squeezing.

I just had BA and because of the width of my chest it will take quite awhile until my new breasts ever come in contact with each other.  However, I love looking down at them and seeing something real instead of breast forms.  To get cleavage as a result of BA, you would be better off asking a BA surgeon or one of their assistants to see what size implants will give you what you want.  There is no guarantee.

Allie

Therefore, nothing is guaranteed by taking hormones, nor with having BA.

pamelatransuk:
Hello again Chrissy

I am 21 months HRT and only achieve cleavage if I squeeze my boobs together.

Therefore I am planning BA in the first half of 2020.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

pamelatransuk:
I am very pleased to hear that Sophia. Congratulations!

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version