Community Conversation > Hormone replacement therapy

How long did it take for you to get cleavage?

<< < (2/13) > >>

Devlyn:
It seems to take about three and a half minutes  ;) ...google "How to Create Cleavage & Breast by Ms. Emsy" for a video of how to go about it.

Jessica_K:
After nine months I am a real 38B filling the cup out with most of the growth in the last month. If I sit down and bend over I can press them together yay. Only thing is now I really need to wear a bra all the time good news they are fitting now for the first time

Jessica xx

Linde:
I was born with build in testosterone suppression (calle hypogonadism), and my breast started to grow long before I even know what HRT is.  I am on estrogen for about a year, and on Progesterone for about 6 months,  I have C cup size boobs, but on a chest with 40 bandwidth (that would give me a 38 D), each of them is sitting in a lonely place.  I really have to push them together to get cleavage.  I don't know if they will grow more, but I am happy with the size of my boobs, and am not interested in cleavage.  I think my boobs fit nicely to my body.  To get decent cleavage with a 40 bandwidth, I would need to have at least E size boobs, and I have no desire to haul more than 5 pounds around in front of my chest (think about back ache)!

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Jessica_K on November 08, 2019, 09:32:07 am ---After nine months I am a real 38B filling the cup out with most of the growth in the last month. If I sit down and bend over I can press them together yay. Only thing is now I really need to wear a bra all the time good news they are fitting now for the first time

Jessica xx

--- End quote ---

Oh, that is so nice when bras fit better.
Good news!

Chrissy

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Devlyn on November 08, 2019, 06:53:36 am ---It seems to take about three and a half minutes  ;) ...google "How to Create Cleavage & Breast by Ms. Emsy" for a video of how to go about it.

--- End quote ---

I will go look for that.  @Devlyn

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version