Author Topic: Family says I have a gift in life  (Read 540 times)

Offline Adrianna40

Family says I have a gift in life
« on: November 16, 2019, 04:00:38 pm »
My family says I have a gift in life since I started 5 years ago, being the part time daughter/sister. I am the 2nd oldest of 4 (an older brother,younger sister and brother). My parents knew for a long time I was involved in the LGBT community some how in the history on my mom's side of the family and a couple in my dad's side of the family. In my mom's side, 2 were transgender and one was a crossdresser. Dad's side,one was transgender a few were gay and lesbian. They are supportive of me crossdressing part time and love Adrianna a lot. My mom and sister say I am more prettier then them when I am as Adrianna.

Offline Maid Marion

Re: Family says I have a gift in life
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 08:43:35 pm »
Hi Adrianna,

Great to hear you have a supportive family!

Marion

Offline Adrianna40

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 09:15:29 pm »
I knew I was like these family members in a way. Lucky to have them in my life still knowing the family history. Now it is with my sister's two sons following the family history, both are crossdressers too at age 15 and 13. Both came out like me.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 08:49:24 am by Adrianna40 »

Offline Mills

• dOn'T pAnIc! when in a dress
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 10:44:31 am »
Adrianna, your family sound a bit like mine, although I'm not involved in the community and have no idea how many members of my family did as I do, but the chances are good that I'm not alone in the family tree.
I'm Quiet, Shy and permanently confused, shout at me if you want!

Offline Em2

• Trying to find me
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 04:20:20 am »
My family says I have a gift in life since I started 5 years ago, being the part time daughter/sister. I am the 2nd oldest of 4 (an older brother,younger sister and brother). My parents knew for a long time I was involved in the LGBT community some how in the history on my mom's side of the family and a couple in my dad's side of the family. In my mom's side, 2 were transgender and one was a crossdresser. Dad's side,one was transgender a few were gay and lesbian. They are supportive of me crossdressing part time and love Adrianna a lot. My mom and sister say I am more prettier then them when I am as Adrianna.

Wow Adrianna,

You have a wonderful and open family. Makes me wonder about the history of my own family!

Em

Tags: