Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 251 times)

Offline 11222019

• Visitor
Introduction
« on: November 23, 2019, 08:17:54 pm »
Hello,
I am living in Japan and wanted to say hi to everyone.
I want to get FFS done and was wondering if anyone has any good recommendations.
I am looking at a low budget since I am not rich.

Take care

Offline Sarah-Red

• Love <3
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 08:30:08 pm »
こんにちは !

I don't know much about FFS, or if what you're looking for is just for Japan, but I did find one link and it has different clinics listed in japan for that. I'll send you the link in your private messages inbox.

And welcome to susans :)

Offline 11222019

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 08:43:45 pm »
こんにちは !

I don't know much about FFS, or if what you're looking for is just for Japan, but I did find one link and it has different clinics listed in japan for that. I'll send you the link in your private messages inbox.

And welcome to susans :)

Thanks for your help but there are 0 places in Japan, and 0 places in South Korea that do Forehead contouring type 3 or 4 or 5 or whatever is the newest fandangled technique.
What do I do?
Go to Europe or South America, Mexico?

Offline Sarah-Red

• Love <3
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 08:50:14 pm »
If there really are none in japan then I guess you do have to go to another country. Which means it will cost for transport and stay while you recover to some degree. Some offer packages where you can stay there.

Just be careful if you see some good prices, and check to see if they're reputable enough to be worth it.
As for where the better and more affordable places are, I don't know, but maybe someone else has ideas. There may even be other threads that talked about it, or if not you could make a thread asking about good places for FFS and list what you're looking for.

Here's the FFS board: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,180.0.html

Offline Listlesswanderer

• All you need is love (allegedly)
  • Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 02:36:32 am »
This is amazing, very nice to see such a high level of help here. Best of luck to you in Japan, I am sorry you will have to travel.
Life moves fast? I remember when I couldn't wait for the day at school to end, and now I count in years for my life to change.

Time is all we own, and it is preciously wasting.

--Josephine

If only I had someone to hold my hand...

Tags: