General Discussions > Beauty

Lash Extensions

<< < (2/4) > >>

Wendi:

--- Quote from: barbie on November 24, 2019, 10:50:07 am ---I did some research on lash extensions on the internet.

They are not permanent. You need to visit the hair salon nearly every month to maintain them.
There are also some side effects.

Probably, eye extensions are not for me.

barbie~~

--- End quote ---
You're correct Barbie, they told me they should last 4-6 weeks and recommend a fill after 3 weeks. As your normal lashes come out obviously you'll lose these as well since they're glued on.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Allie Jayne:
As I am just easing in to being out full time, I am going to try RevitaLash as I’ve read good reports about it and it’s not as expensive as extensions. It is a serum which stimulates growth of your own lashes so that even the new lash hairs grow out longer. It is based on the active ingredients found in a medicine for treating severe conjunctivitis which had the side effect of lash growth. There are a lot of cheaper serums around, but they don’t have the same active ingredient, and are not as effective.

Allie

JudiBlueEyes:
I get mine dyed every so often and it makes quite the difference.  It lasts about four weeks and I don't have to worry about the glue or having lashes fall out. 

Wendi:

--- Quote from: Allie Jayne on November 24, 2019, 07:38:33 pm ---As I am just easing in to being out full time, I am going to try RevitaLash as I’ve read good reports about it and it’s not as expensive as extensions. It is a serum which stimulates growth of your own lashes so that even the new lash hairs grow out longer. It is based on the active ingredients found in a medicine for treating severe conjunctivitis which had the side effect of lash growth. There are a lot of cheaper serums around, but they don’t have the same active ingredient, and are not as effective.

Allie

--- End quote ---
That sounds like a good product. I'll have to look it up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Leesh:
I used to wear glued eyelashes that had to be removed every evening, but I didn't like it. The glue was not good for my eyes :P I have never done it professionally, it just costs a bit much.
Recently I ordered magnetic eyelashes and I want to give them a try. Hopefully this will be my product :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version